1.9.4 Patch Notes

Seth

On 7/9/2016 at 8:57 PM, Dareem said:

Is there going to be an even auto party at some point?

Yes.

Pures are not meant to be that widely used, the other stats are too important to pass up. It makes your character a glass cannon, so we balanced where damage scaling isn't so high as a melee vs. range. Range are more capable of being glass cannons than melee. Melee are supposed to be more tanky naturally in their builds.

This may sound like I am complaining but how exactly is a weapon user supposed to train now?

First you take away the stats from weapons

Then you reduce the attacking speed

Then you take away any HP and chakra from leveling

Even at 14 so being 4 levels above wolves I can't kill them in one hit with pure strength now and a level 10 blade so... if I take points OUT of strength and in to other stats it's going to take me ages to kill one mob and take forever to level I mean really.... Not like it took forever to level as it is. With 100 hp and 50 chakra at level 14 I don't think any mmorpg I play gives you that low hp/mp without adding any points in to HP stat. Why do you have to nerf every class to the ground rather than giving buffs to other ones? your just making the game unplayable.

1 hour ago, James said:

This may sound like I am complaining but how exactly is a weapon user supposed to train now?

Even at 14 so being 4 levels above wolves I can't kill them in one hit with pure strength now and a level 10 blade so... if I take points OUT of strength and in to other stats it's going to take me ages to kill one mob and take forever to level I mean really.... Not like it took forever to level as it is. With 100 hp and 50 chakra at level 14 I don't think any mmorpg I play gives you that low hp/mp without adding any points in to HP stat. Why do you have to nerf every class to the ground rather than giving buffs to other ones? your just making the game unplayable.

If you feel underpowered, that's simply the way the game is supposed to be played. You are not supposed to 1 hit wolves. The balance is incomplete.

All masteries will have their kits split into two different stat points for damage and all of them.

Don't worry, the other classes will join WM soon enough.

1 hour ago, James said:

It may sound like you're complaining because you are. Simply don't play WM at the moment. Shocking, right? Instead of complaining how bad WM's are now you could just reset your character and choose whatever you want.

55 minutes ago, Rory said:

If you feel underpowered, that's simply the way the game is supposed to be played. You are not supposed to 1 hit wolves. The balance is incomplete.

All masteries will have their kits split into two different stat points for damage and all of them.

Don't worry, the other classes will join WM soon enough.

Or maybe just stop nerfing classes and buff them... no one likes nerfs buff them all up to the same level.

28 minutes ago, James said:

Or maybe just stop nerfing classes and buff them... no one likes nerfs buff them all up to the same level.

Yeah totally. Let's buff them back to the state they were and everyone will choose tai or WM such a great idea. You're so smart i can't even argue with you.

• Like 1

On 11/07/2016 at 9:15 AM, Keyui said:

Yeah totally. Let's buff them back to the state they were and everyone will choose tai or WM such a great idea. You're so smart i can't even argue with you.

I said buff them up to the same level..... read the whole post next time would you?

On 11/07/2016 at 9:09 AM, Wilkor said:

Hell yeah lets boost evrything to the lvl we will all go down with one hit then everything will be balance

Yeah because I said that should happen?

Buffing everything to a certain level will only cause inflation into the stat numbers which then we would also have to buff NPCs etc ect, eventually this would be getting so out of hand we'd end up like the division with mobs who can 1 shot and have 6m health.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Akiro said:

Buffing everything to a certain level will only cause inflation into the stat numbers which then we would also have to buff NPCs etc ect, eventually this would be getting so out of hand we'd end up like the division with mobs who can 1 shot and have 6m health.

Eh? they don't have to be buffed up that much honestly they used to be pretty strong even prior to this nerfing in my opinion..