Cash Shop FAQ

Seth

Cash shop items will be different for others villages?

per example: if we are a ninja of konoha, the cash shop will have sharingan, and if we are a ninja of the sand village the cash shop will have a different jutsu?

42 minutes ago, Dona said:

Cash shop items will be different for others villages?

per example: if we are a ninja of konoha, the cash shop will have sharingan, and if we are a ninja of the sand village the cash shop will have a different jutsu?

I'm not sure why this would be required. o: 

Don't get me wrong but as far i know, the ingame npc is just avaible to preview items & to recieve items. - You do buy them on the Website anyways. o:

• Like 1

@Akiro For the consumable Buyables <Skill reset> If we buy one PRE Release, will we be reunded that items for the Release of the game, or not.  I know all alot of MMOs that have cash shops pre release refund everything for release! 

Thanks for answering in advanced, I know you said yesterday you were gona ask, but I am just making a note of it on the forums so it can be added on the FAQ if need be, or you forgot!

Note: Possibly change it from buying the items to buying a Cash Shop Currency then refunding currency when game is released! ^^ Just a thought.

• Seth locked this topic
  • Seth unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, kur said:

Will there be future plans to have linked accounts get items claimed from special items ?

We would like to offer this service, but there are too many factors which make us unwilling to do it. For example, people can share accounts and link with their friends.

On 4/19/2016 at 8:43 AM, Riley Haruno said:

Just make all items tradeable. I mean if you're strapped on Ryo, you can trade a reset scroll or you can trade A Red War Armor for a Shirokata if you can't find one.

P2W.

Cash -> Cash Items -> Ryo

38 minutes ago, Rory said:

P2W.

Cash -> Cash Items -> Ryo

I like to think of that more as capitalism. 

Technically the game is already p2w in the sense that others can buy stat boosting items and non-paying players can't purchase/find any in-game. Unless it's a sword. 

Sure the stat boosts aren't that high but you're still getting more points in stats than the others would. 

1 hour ago, Riley Haruno said:

I like to think of that more as capitalism. 

Technically the game is already p2w in the sense that others can buy stat boosting items and non-paying players can't purchase/find any in-game. Unless it's a sword. 

Sure the stat boosts aren't that high but you're still getting more points in stats than the others would. 

The stat boosting Items are the reason why I'm saying, they shouldn't be allowed in the Chuunin exam, just to keep it fair to people who didn't invest 15$ to get a set of stat boosting stuff. x)

1 minute ago, Konahri said:

The stat boosting Items are the reason why I'm saying, they shouldn't be allowed in the Chuunin exam, just to keep it fair to people who didn't invest 15$ to get a set of stat boosting stuff. x)

I don't think a few + stat points are going to have that much of an effect on the Chuunin outcome. I guess if someone won and had that 10 HP remaining from the +1 Fortitude on something they bought... who knows.