Let Us Defend Ourselves to Get on Boat, the 30 seconds to get on is already overkill

Yugure

Question

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Elevenswords said:

From this post its clear to see your a new plaer. the reason this is the way it is its because people would abuse boat tp to escape fights.

I been playing longer than most of your friends. 30 seconds is long enough to allow you to defend yourself. Taking away defending yourself for 30 seconds is allowing the enemy to instantly kill you on any build; and is not a solution. It is a new problem. People still use boat to escape fights. Not everyone can, especially lowbies fighting level 60s. Remove the boat and make a danger zone bridge like the freaking anime. 

5 minutes ago, Yugure said:

I been playing longer than most of your friends. 30 seconds is long enough to allow you to defend yourself. Taking away defending yourself for 30 seconds is allowing the enemy to instantly kill you on any build; and is not a solution. It is a new problem. People still use boat to escape fights. Not everyone can, especially lowbies fighting level 60s. Remove the boat and make a danger zone bridge like the freaking anime. 

My guy you know i can see your acc was created 16of april? typical new player.