Complaintss

Latom

Da Decision  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks I'm tryharding for some ranks kek

• Believe so
    • Dont Believe so

Ello Ello Everyones

Today's discussion is asking how many of you actually believe I'm tryharding for badges or ranks on the new forums OwO
cause I've seen a few comments about it so far and I don't really get it. I post on forums when I'm bored or have an idea and wanna interact with the community because fun fact I was banned for a year from the nin discord for making a hasan joke. Post a comment if you wanna complain some more (;-;)

Just now, Hageshi said:

This is known as forum rep farming.

But I am both getting very little if any rep and don't care for getting rep ;-; 
I do this stuff because forums is the only way to interact with the entire community because of my ban lol

8 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

But I am both getting very little if any rep and don't care for getting rep ;-; 
I do this stuff because forums is the only way to interact with the entire community because of my ban lol

I don't encourage bypassing bans in any way, but I just want to add that making a new Discord account is easy and free and completely anonymous.

I mean 2 wrongs don't exactly make a right also I'd assume folks would know better than to use the N word since if you're a gamer you'd probably know things like these since alot of communities don't along such words I do agree that the administration should have taken action in punishing both sides if they didn't but regardless your ban was deserved

@Ouja, I have seen situations like that all the time. People have full on cursed me out telling me to kms and comments about my mother etc -- yet when I tell them to stfu b*** I have a gm on my a**. Anyway -- somethings never change. I learned to not join the official Nin discord for one.

@Aesthetic, who cares what people think. If you actually want to socialize go for it. There will never be a guarantee of 100% positive feedback. I only recommend that you actually bring an authentic conversation to the table and do not let it become spam. That is the purpose of the badges in the first place, to increase social behavior and create community leaders -- otherwise yes, as Hageshi put it -- "rep farming".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seifer said:

I only recommend that you actually bring an authentic conversation to the table and do not let it become spam. That is the purpose of the badges in the first place, to increase social behavior and create community leaders -- otherwise yes, as Hageshi put it -- "rep farming".

This I also meant to say, bring a more real topic and a real post, not just an odd copy paste style.