Suggestion: Dark Jutsu Techniques [Skins]

Hageshi

Question

As some of you MAY KNOW, the Boss enemy, Dark Weasel, uses 2 techniques: 

Dark Wind Scythe - 1419712178_DarkWindscythe.png.7d9257dae1670b07f749d51320c6458f.png

Dark Slicing Wind - 1525220748_darkslicingwind.png.4b527ce80ed149004a6d612022049ec1.png

What I would like to suggest is, Bosses that can cast jutsus should drop a scroll that can re-skin a specific jutsu to the dark version of it. The scroll would be one time use and tradeable. 

Examples:
Dark Weasel skins:
Dark Slicing Wind Re-Skin Scroll
Dark Wind Scythe Re-Skin Scroll

Kiemon skins: 
Dark Phoenix Fireball Re-Skin Scroll
Dark Great Fireball Re-Skin Scroll

Reain skins:
Dark Wind Barrage Re-Skin Scroll
Dark Slashing Tornadoes Re-Skin Scroll

These are only a couple of examples, but my idea is for every Boss that can cast jutsus, there could be these skin drops. 
Please leave feedback down below C: 

-Thanks for readin

• Like 21

12 answers to this question

ya i agree on it and it should be easy on making these, since on my innocent opinion i think the unique thing they has to do is change the color of the jutsu    your post is nice it should be like that or just selling them for some ryos in shop would be cool to be able to change the colors of ur jutsus and it would separate us even more from Naruto's copyright  

I think a suggestion like this could be a good base for end game content, even without just being reskins. Like if a certain mob uses an enhanced version of a jutsu you use, it could be a drop that effects a jutsu you already have. Could be simple adjustments, for example adding extra tiles to a jutsu's range, adding additional effects like silence, etc.

Overall, good suggestion Hageshi.

• Like 1

Just now, Atrane said:

I think a suggestion like this could be a good base for end game content, even without just being reskins. Like if a certain mob uses an enhanced version of a jutsu you use, it could be a drop that effects a jutsu you already have. Could be simple adjustments, for example adding extra tiles to a jutsu's range, adding additional effects like silence, etc.

Overall, good suggestion Hageshi.

Yessir :D