Crime System

Firefly

Question

Hello ! Today i want to suggest

My suggest is : Crime System

We need make friendly fire in key for on and off for kill any one in same village

if any one kill you from same village you can report a crime to your police or if dead see button report a crime

if any one kill any one in same village he will get jail time any punishment depends on how many people were killed

if he escape from prison be an obstacle to become a rouge for a period of time not less than 7 days

During this time, he becomes the target of police 

The word police I mean by  : Sand Military Police Force - Leaf Military Police Force - ANBU 

And so there is a police chase mission

Why do I think this is a good idea?

1 - People are encouraged to play for different reasons

2 - if make Crime  you will get punishment

3 - Makes the police to catch someone who kills someone from her village

4 - will be a challenge to be reckoned to catch someone

6 -  key for on and off friendly fire Here you have complete freedom to be a criminal or not

here if want see other 

Suggestion : Forbidden zone

1 answer to this question

To simplify the concept a little bit, ANBU or MP getting a mission to hunt down newly rogue ninja for, let's say, a week could be a cool little RP mission. Orgs in general need better integration so that's one idea. It's also probably easily abusable so it should be controlled similar to current RP Missions, Chuunin+ lead with loss of rank/ban if abused.

The whole crime system I'm not so sure about. People griefing is already reported to the MP via screenshots and discord. Player killing in the same village already gets you an auto-exile. Not sure it's worth the effort to try and make a whole system around it. Cool suggestion though.