Firefly

Question

Hello ! Today i want to suggest

Naruto_World_Map.png.244a8d6c85b35b02474568e38d7d0bd9.png

My suggest is :  Forbidden zone for really hunting is zone be in it good or rare drop be specific to this area if you died in that zone any drop you will lost any thing you get it in that zone

it from that zone if you are lost other player can loot that drop from that zone we can call that forbidden zone 

you will win more or lost more 

In this place no rule because you are the rule 

In this place where there is no law but your power can make  law 

In this place Where you can betray all the other people : Even if it is from your village, a friend or a member of your team

I imagined this Forbidden zone

1 - You can find in that zone only high level  people . Example Level : 50 to UP   .

2 - You can find in that rare drop be specific to this area

3 - in that zone if diad you well be lost any drop you get it from that area

4 - in that zone you can betray all the other people

5 -  in that zone you loot the drop  from any one you kill him if he have drop  from that area

6 - in that zone if have any drop  from that area you cant can only leave after a certain time has passed . Example : 30 sec like ship in mist

7 - in that zone you can kill any one from your village, a friend or a member of your team

Why do I think this is a good idea?

1 - People are encouraged to play for different reasons. I believe this suggestion would add an incentive for people to go into Forbidden Zones in hopes of finding any other player for loot him and get all drop of him and that will be a challenge to be reckoned

2 - Encouraging team work 

3 - Make people more careful

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Firefly said:

My suggest is :  Zone for really hunting is zone be in it good or rare drop be specific to this area if you died in that zone any drop you will lost any thing you get it in that zone

it from that zone if you are lost other player can loot that drop from that zone we can call that forbidden zone 

In this place Where you can betray all the other people : Even if it is from your village, a friend or a member of your team

Great idea, however I think that you should only get rewards for killing people not for just running around and finding random loot, this would probably make the zone more active as in terms of fighting. Also there could be a system that the further into the zone you go the better the loot is.

image.png

• Like 2

On 7/5/2021 at 5:38 AM, Firefly said:

My suggest is :  Zone for really hunting is zone be in it good or rare drop be specific to this area if you died in that zone any drop you will lost any thing you get it in that zone

if lost by other player can loot that Really i love that A challenge to be reckoned 
very good idea 10/10

image.png