Bring Alpha 3 forward, buy Ninja Credit!

Ueda

The number one donator is Izuna and he will forever be number 1 until the Goa rip donators come, then he will be beaten.

Congratulations on reaching the goal.

Lol true but at least they aren't buying jyuubi or Kyuubi and edits so i doubt they'd care

How much has Izuna donated?

$150

I am a bit late to the donation train since I was waiting for my funds to arrive, but I have finally purchased my gold. Hope it helps. :)

It'll still count

I am a bit late to the donation train since I was waiting for my funds to arrive, but I have finally purchased my gold. Hope it helps. :)

Every bit helps, thank you and added you to the list of donators. :)

Well :o thanks to everyone's love. We kind of have enough for server fees for a long time!
You guys don't see it enough, the team is so relieved and overjoyed about this. Thanks everyone for making us feel so indebted to the community.

• Like 3

We could have not done this at all, and just kept the date on July 31st. All I am saying is that, we may increase it, but it is unlikely. I was just letting people know that they can still show their support and know that it isn't going to waste.

As much time as we put into the game, we want to see it do well, and having funds allows us to do that. At the end of the day, all we need to get by is scraps which is by no means insulting anyone, but in order to fully get the game rolling along like a better website and all that, requires more money than what we currently have. For example, dedicating Rory to do a custom theme and all that takes up a lot of our resources, and we need to outsource more and focus on the game rather than having the main developers work on the website and public relations.

You should worry about the site after the game in my view

Awesome job guys!!  To bad I couldn't add anything at the moment.   Ahh well, I will still be buying things from the Ninonline store and I plan on investing a good amount as the game progresses in the future.  

Again, good work all of you.  Glad to see that the Ninonline community is alive and going strong.  Let's erase the competition and show the world that Ninonline is the place to be. :-D

Some people about to have stacks of ninja credit  -.-

Not like it's going to really matter anyways.  We still have to get finished with Alpha 3 and then after that through all the beta testing.  Then there will be a wipe for each testing phase so everything you do will be reset anyways.  Basically the Nin credits will only matter once they officially release the game where there won't be any player character server wipes.  And by that time a lot of us will have more then enough money to contribute to the game for Nin credits.  At least I know I will. ;-D