Bring Alpha 3 forward, buy Ninja Credit!

Ueda

a few questions

1. how long after the alpha starts will the chunnin exams be held

2. can you guarantee me that the quality of the game will not be traded away for a quicker release

3. can i make a donation which shall not be counted to the goal

1. We'll give players a few weeks to prepare, get their equipment, levels and builds set. It won't be too hard.

2. We'll be working even harder, but I can't guarantee that it will be able to make up for 2 weeks of progress :) but it doesn't mean we'll stop creating it once we open the server.

3. Why would you do that? you evil evil man.

1. We'll give players a few weeks to prepare, get their equipment, levels and builds set. It won't be too hard.

2. We'll be working even harder, but I can't guarantee that it will be able to make up for 2 weeks of progress :) but it doesn't mean we'll stop creating it once we open the server.

3. Why would you do that? you evil evil man.

1. good i was worried about that

2. good enough

3. Because i am evilz muhahahaahaha

We have multi-server this alpha, so it will be easy to develop a separate shard alongside the test ones, and streamline updates every couple of days. During alpha 2, I had to fight and work while people were online which slowed down my progress.

We have multi-server this alpha, so it will be easy to develop a separate shard alongside the test ones, and streamline updates every couple of days. During alpha 2, I had to fight and work while people were online which slowed down my progress.

Do you mind giving out the server hosting site name or are you guys running it off your connection?

If i didn't have to link my PP with a credit card i'd definitely donate a nice amount. Sorry for not being able to contribute  T.T  Thanks to all those who do! 

Sucks to see Rory has to put his own money in the game though.. Respect for him and the whole staff. Keep up the nice updates though  :p

I want to put money into this game but a few thyings hold me back from doing so. When you reach this goal will this game be your main focus?

When has it not been our main focus :)

Every moment I can, I'm working on Nin online. I can say the same for Seth and many others on the team.

• Like 3

When has it not been our main focus :)

Every moment I can, I'm working on Nin online. I can say the same for Seth and many others on the team.

I am very new to this community, but I can tell by the way Rory talks about the project I can sense that Rory is putting all his passion and drive into this game. Not only for himself as a creator, but also for his staff that he works alongside. He has a goal set to make sure that he provides the best gaming experience he can possibly give to his dedicated community. I feel Rory is the type of person who has great heart and care for his community, because I am sure to him it is not only a community of people, but a family of sorts. You all come together with the love and passion for Nin Online and Rory sees that and uses that as his boost, his passion stems from not only his own wants, but the communities wants. I believe Rory when he says things like in the above quote. Thank you for the effort and hard work Rory and the Nin Online team from me. :) (Sorry for my rambling, hopefully it wasn't too unbearable).

• Like 1

I also have a few questions to ask before I commit myself to being a typical Yoshimitsu...

1) Exactly how long is Alpha 3 going to be, and will it be more than mob-killing?

2) Will there be cake involved?

3) Can I also make a contribution that isn't publicly listed or credited to myself?

4) Aside from the change of the normal mechanics, implementation of new Jutsu and equipment is there anything there worth rushing for?

No, no. Thank you for the bootlick :)

I also have a few questions to ask before I commit myself to being a typical Yoshimitsu...

1) Exactly how long is Alpha 3 going to be, and will it be more than mob-killing?

2) Will there be cake involved?

3) Can I also make a contribution that isn't publicly listed or credited to myself?

4) Aside from the change of the normal mechanics, implementation of new Jutsu and equipment is there anything there worth rushing for?

1) Is this an interrogation?

2) Sadly, no.

3) You can credit the donations to anything, including former presidents of the United States. If you do want that, I'll link the profile to their Wikipedia pages.

4) New Mission System, Team System, New Mobs & Dungeons, Hopefully a boss, new items. Tons of stuff. No promises how long these things will keep people entertained though.

No, no. Thank you for the bootlick :)

1) Is this an interrogation?

2) Sadly, no.

3) You can credit the donations to anything, including former presidents of the United States. If you do want that, I'll link the profile to their Wikipedia pages.

4) New Mission System, Team System, New Mobs & Dungeons, Hopefully a boss, new items. Tons of stuff. No promises how long these things will keep people entertained though.

1) Yes, yes it is and you need to be prepared for a Lie Detector..

2) CAKE FOR FOOD ITEM! VOTE 2014!

3) Interesting, 

4) You've proven yourself to be an extraordinary salesman.... You will be hearing from my people, if they don't exist.. You will be hearing from me.

Meybe u would get much more money if people could buy silver, for about 5$. 

Silver is veteran only and is not buyable for any amount of money.

There will be events, especially that room I made the other day. I'm almost done with my programming for the alpha and going to slowly shift over to that. This will be part of the new Chuunin Arena area, which players will be able to do team fights of 3v3. I am not doing 2v2 or 5v5, but it may come during beta. All you'll do is form a team and right click the team leader of the opposing team and select Duel, then this will teleport you to the Chuunin Arena whereas you can duke it out. There won't be anything other than that, it is just for fun obviously. Also, I am going to make a lot of other content events which I will host. :)

A lot of other things are planned by Rory, each major GM will host their own events, and the level cap will be increased to 10 with new areas to explore.