Bring Alpha 3 forward, buy Ninja Credit!

Ueda

Thought about doing a kickstarter or something? If you need that little money I think you could get that.

Not ready for Kickstarter. We may do our own campaign similar to Kickstarter, because we are not sure if Kickstarter will deny our game or not due to the nature of fangames. Despite us trying our best to avoid it being one.

We've received more donations ($130), thanks everyone and only $70 to go! We're not including Google Wallet only Paypal since we may be unable to retrieve those funds relatively soon. :)

Rory will update the image when he has time.

This is a big motivation for the team seeing how much you all care for the game to succeed.

F it.  I'm feeling pretty good about this and I'm interested to see how this plays out.  I'll go ahead and put up the last bit. 

Thank you, we're going to reveal something awesome once we hit our goal. :)

Our goal has been hit, we may launch further stretch goals, but at the moment we're going to focus on the game. Any new donations will be added to the tracker until the official launch on July 15th!

Thank you everyone for your support!  <3

• Like 1

Well done on reaching your goal, but please help me understand. You've attained what you set out to do and you're considering to extend the goal reached for what purposes, if not greed? I'm cautious because money changes a man's heart. Explain yourself.

x50dnjQ.png

We could have not done this at all, and just kept the date on July 31st. All I am saying is that, we may increase it, but it is unlikely. I was just letting people know that they can still show their support and know that it isn't going to waste.

As much time as we put into the game, we want to see it do well, and having funds allows us to do that. At the end of the day, all we need to get by is scraps which is by no means insulting anyone, but in order to fully get the game rolling along like a better website and all that, requires more money than what we currently have. For example, dedicating Rory to do a custom theme and all that takes up a lot of our resources, and we need to outsource more and focus on the game rather than having the main developers work on the website and public relations.

We could have not done this at all, and just kept the date on July 31st. All I am saying is that, we may increase it, but it is unlikely. I was just letting people know that they can still show their support and know that it isn't going to waste.

As much time as we put into the game, we want to see it do well, and having funds allows us to do that. At the end of the day, all we need to get by is scraps which is by no means insulting anyone, but in order to fully get the game rolling along like a better website and all that, requires more money than what we currently have. For example, dedicating Rory to do a custom theme and all that takes up a lot of our resources, and we need to outsource more and focus on the game rather than having the main developers work on the website and public relations.

A detailed explanation like this gives me assurance. I questioned the intent because it was vague. Even after reaching your goal, you were seemingly not satisfied. I know now that's not the case.

Can we get an ETA on when this will be revealed?

When Rory gets back, I need to wait on him to make banner images.

A detailed explanation like this gives me assurance. I questioned the intent because it was vague. Even after reaching your goal, you were seemingly not satisfied. I know now that's not the case.

We're satisfied, but there's always more work to be done. :p