Is Sasuke Still Evil?

Ueda

Is Sasuke still evil?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. After reading 635, Do you think Sasuke is still evil?

No.

Sasuke wants to follow in Itachi's footsteps, I highly doubt he would do anything to antagonise this. but I feel as if he's going to look back and think "I have wasted my life on killing a man I find out to be the one done wrong."

I'm not sure where Kishi is going with Sasuke wanting to be hokage. Maybe it has something to do with restoring the Uchiha clan/ Clearing Itachi's name or pushing Naruto to become better.

Ok, Imma Clarify this. Saskue was never awesome enough to be evil, hes just a bitch nigga. Imma tell you why. Sasku vs Naruto on the roof, Saskue lost and saw the gap that naruto had on him, so he bitched out and went to the dark side to get power easier[the bitch]. Then He killed Orochimaru when he was crippled and could barely do anything[bitch nigga]. Then he killed his brother and after he found out the truth about Itachi he decides to take his anger out on everyone else[even tho he was the bitch who killed Itachi]. Then the final motherfucking straw was when this bitch showed up and had the balls to say he was going to be hokage, trying to steal Naruto one dream that he had from childhood, every1 else who said it are bitches too. Ok im donee.

I feel like Sasuke does want to become Hokage now that he knows his brother's real story. It's been told through multiple perspectives and he probably has decided that he wants to live in his brother's footsteps and help the village by any means. I mean from what I've read in the manga that's what Itachi always sought after. But, the only depressing news is Sasuke can't be Hokage when I'm already Hokage. He'll have to wait till I die. Believe it.

• Like 1

Well it depends what you call "evil". Sasuke turned to someone who still has the villages interest at heart. He did say before he wanted to kill the tailed beasts because they were "vile creatures" (If i am correct if not i am sorry).He believes that he could change certain things around.He is more aligned with "chaotic good".

Yeah I mean, pretty much the entire ninja world except all the non-Gaara/Obito Jinchuuriki still view the beasts as violent creatures that need to be eradicated. They didn't know that the Tailed Beasts can be tamed. So, the reason Sasuke is destroying them is obvious.

I believe he's a good boy now, he's been evil for too long and he hasn't got any benefit from that. He killed his brother, the one who seemed to have damaged his clan, but he did it for the best, so I think he'll really try to support Leaf Village now.

Who knows. Like itachi said, Sasuke's still a blank canvas that can be painted any color. But I think that sasuke has an alternate motive on what he is going to do. Like, if he becomes hokage, I doubt it'd be the peace that everyone else imagines.