Is Sasuke Still Evil?

Ueda

Is Sasuke still evil?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. After reading 635, Do you think Sasuke is still evil?

• 4 weeks later...

@Menos lol i dont think sasuke is a weak character, he fought Deidara who had experience with the sharingan, while sasuke had no real info on him and he got deidara to the point where he thought the only way to beat sasuke was to blow his brains out, and sasuke thought quick enough and still survived that.. So no sasuke is NOT a weak character

I don't think he's evil nor good. More "chaotic neutral". He wasn't really ever evil, just easily manipulated. Plus he made his path for 'revenge' darker than it could've been. Honestly, if he were to survive this war I doubt he'd be let back into the village after his crimes. Like it was said before, he'd either become a Kage of the Hidden Sound, or battle it out to the death with Naruto.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody is good, nobody is bad, there's just people, defending what they believe they have to defend. Sasuke lets anybody influence him because he had absolutely no references, even worse, he lost every reference he could have at a very low age, and all he did was acting like an emo strong wannabe all the time, while Naruto actually grew emotional strenght, and Sasuke just kept and kept losing it. In other words, Naruto is a grown man, Sasuke is still a child mentality one. Watch him destroy Everybody awakening Mangekyou Mangekyou Mangekou Tsukiyomi Moon Rinnegan EMS.