Nin Online is recruiting Mission Writers/Eventers

Ueda

I'm considering applying to mission writer/eventer, my overall english is lacking but when I start something serious I do pull out all the stops. If my english is considered lacking, there's always the choice to refurbish my english. I'll toss something together I suppose just to see how well I can do. Challenging oneself is the best way to improve.

I think I might be able to provide of assistance. Despite the fact that English is not my native language, I've always been fairly skilled with writing and grammar. I know that i'm not flawless, but I think that problem could be solved if my writing would be checked and evaluated.

The only problem is that I'd have no idea where to start. As much as I want to try, I'm not very confident of myself as of now. If I could get some push in the back, I might be able to perform a bit better. I can be creative with missions, but I think ''dialogues'' won't be my strongest asset.

Also, I'd rather want to do the first scenarios with another partner and see how much I can be of assistance. I have free time for this week, so I'll see what I can do guys. And if it's not cutting out for me. At least you guys will know that I tried my best. =) 

So.. I will be PM'ing Rory now.

Um, sorry to burst your bubbles, but.. I believe Peter and Kenji are the mission writers.. 

False. Selection of this role has been delayed due to some bugs in our event system. I'd rather have this settled before introducing a team who require this system.

I am eagerly awaiting the results. I sincerely hope Rory makes a good decision. I for one, would not like to play a game with unimaginative missions, no humor, and virtually a hundred minor or major typos a mission. Rory, whomever you choose, PLEASE don't make someone who uses possessive apostrophes for every word that ends in "s".

For instance, "I want you to go to the mission's depot and pick up two bag's of coffee. Here, take some of my kunai's and fuck up some bandit's."

^ That is a no-no. =D

I am eagerly awaiting the results. I sincerely hope Rory makes a good decision. I for one, would not like to play a game with unimaginative missions, no humor, and virtually a hundred minor or major typos a mission. Rory, whomever you choose, PLEASE don't make someone who uses possessive apostrophes for every word that ends in "s".

For instance, "I want you to go to the mission's depot and pick up two bag's of coffee. Here, take some of my kunai's and fuck up some bandit's."

^ That is a no-no. =D

Rory knows who is fit for the job and he most likely(Not 100%) already decided it, but is waiting for the system to work.. A few typos never killed anyone either, but I do hope the person has a crazy(in a good way) imagination..

Peter has a high chance of becoming one though and same to you, maybe.

Hmm well. I've already written a few scripts so far. I don't really mind to show you guys a little preview. =)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/23odbtbfln5dhzd/Side-Mission+Wolves.rtf

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dl8mnd9y69zy6qx/Defend+the+Great+Naruto+Bridge.rtf

Now. The 2nd one isn't finished yet. I'm not even half-way through, since I plan on writing a final showdown on the bridge itself. It'd be way too short to settle it in the forest so quickly, right? Anyway, I'm not planning to finish that one anytime soon, because it'll take a while untill the necessary content is finished, such as the design/coding. It'd be fun if it's possible to do Party Quests. But I think I shouldn't make something too ''crazy'' yet, untill the potential and capability of the game is clear in our vision.

So yes Orcnan and Kotaro. I can meet up with your expectations to make something really crazy :p But it's important to keep things realistic as well. Of course, I think my Dialogues could be a lot better. There's always a possibility to alter a few lines to make things a lot more funny and stuff. But we'll see to that later. I could always change them.

I really want to finish and write a lot more missions, but I'm trying to keep my enthousiasm at bay untill the results are at hand. 

Anyway. Tell me what you guys think about this. I'm open for critics. ^^

• Like 2

To answer your question: '"No I don't pastebin''. Though it seems very convenient. But the reason I'm using Word is because I find it well ordered and structured. After that I just upload it on a regular way.

Also, I don't think Paste Bin supplies the pictures I've added it in my work.  

I suggest story writers make it a standard to mix both American and British version of words.

Academy student player's pants become loose while chasing kittens

Player: "Not my trousers!"

---------------------------------

Elite Jounin Robin has faced countless enemies, but none more deadly than his latest foe. His now 8 month pregnant wife demanded he get her some chips. Upon arriving to the local supermarket he is faced with a tough decision. On his right, lies several bags of lays chips, and to the left he eyes a bag of neatly cut pieces of fried potatoes bathed in ketchup. He only has enough money for one, will he choose correctly? Or will he suffer through 3 more hours of incessant hysterical sobbing? Find out next time!

Robin had decided he would choose the fried potatoes because his wife was born in the UK and still used British lingo. As he entered his home, he did what only a good husband would do and kneeled before his wife like a servant as he lifted the fried potatoes bathed in ketchup in front of her. As her face turned red and steam shot out of her ears, she flipped the potatoes on his head and started yelling at him about not getting the correct chips she was talking about. Robin had begged for forgiveness as the 3 hour session of yelling had went on. What a bloody and messy time that was...

This sounds pretty damn bad. o_o

@Sipher

• 3 weeks later...