Jinchuriki as world bosses?

Pain 2

Question

Hi, probably a lot know about what this topic is. so i want tell  why not be jinchuriki as a world boss? who throw various combination of items to be better. This bosses could be created instance and it would be really hard to defeat. I do not know what Partyplay level cap, but I think this idea is not the worst what I said. Yes world boss should be from 1 to 10 drop chance 1% item drop. and they can drop rare drop like armors, weapons, skill scroll, summon scrolls etc.

• Like 3

Why can't you guys just stop worrying about jinchurikis? i can definitely see Rory having jinchurikis balanced. Why not making fighting release tailed beast an RPE event where whoever does the most damage or earns some kind of positive score on some kind of score list with things do listed should win jinchuriki. This way even a medic who has been making sure not everybody permadies from the jinchuriki RPE can earn points and if he/she does a lot of healing and has the most points at the end can be the jinchuriki. This way you can't capture a tailed beast alone. It should require like 10 level 60s to take on something as powerful as the seven tails. And power is on a scale of 1-9. Don't think about adding a ten tails because that would be stupid. 

i think its a great idea, the difficulty of the tailed beasts should be equal with the numbers of tails the jinchuriki has

i mean the 8 tailed beast should be easier than the 9 tailed beast

as for the location, they could make dungeons or other locations

these mission must require a party and should be ranked as S - rank missions

This idea is so simple, not good nor bad. If you've ever played Maplestory, the last boss battle (at least a couple years ago) it used to be that the best way (or the only way) that you could defeat the final boss was to have a party or team of like 4 players or you would just end up dying in the end.

This idea is so simple, not good nor bad. If you've ever played Maplestory, the last boss battle (at least a couple years ago) it used to be that the best way (or the only way) that you could defeat the final boss was to have a party or team of like 4 players or you would just end up dying in the end.

Well idk about game now but i see in nin online no party sistem or guilds etc. So we need wait and see what rory gonna do :)

I like this idea, I wanna mop some tailed beast! Just don't add in the Kurama.... he's super OP hahaha like in UNS3 you have to defeat 1-7 with just 9 tails and he wants to brag about how much stronger he is then all of them... not just just in game either, Kishi makes the 9 tails dump on the other tailed beast.

I hate the idea of Bijuus being simple bosses, instead, being a boss and being able to capture it, thats another story (once captured it disappears). Adding sealing/Stunning jutsus (depending on the player's power/mastery of it) to stun The bijuu and other squad sealing it into someone while its stunned. Now, for Dropping stuff, I've never been a fan of monsters dropping equips, its not logical, but yes about dropping materials for crafting equips, if its kyuubi, as example, it could drop a piece of meat that you eat and gain some kind of chakra boost, hair that you use to craft whatever kind of equipment, a fang/claw it drops to craft any kind of weapon, thats another story. Bijuus having to be captured to get someone to be a jinchuuriki seems way funnier to me, it implies much more responsability, as you're gonna have to be a really strong player to be chosen as the jinchuuriki, because you'd be in constant risk of getting killed/captured by anyone (When they kill you, as example, the body remains there for a certain amount of time, IF unsealing/sealing transfer jutsu is used, you lose your bijuu).

• Like 1

Another Idea to add to this, That 1% drop rate could be a unique justu scroll. For example, Shukaku's drop could be a sand manipulation justu. Kurama's could be a chakra cloak. (Enhanced speed and defense at the cost of continuous damage,) Nibi, blue fire justu and so on and so forth. 

Another Idea to add to this, That 1% drop rate could be a unique justu scroll. For example, Shukaku's drop could be a sand manipulation justu. Kurama's could be a chakra cloak. (Enhanced speed and defense at the cost of continuous damage,) Nibi, blue fire justu and so on and so forth. 

I like this :)

I hate the idea of Bijuus being simple bosses, instead, being a boss and being able to capture it, thats another story (once captured it disappears). Adding sealing/Stunning jutsus (depending on the player's power/mastery of it) to stun The bijuu and other squad sealing it into someone while its stunned. Now, for Dropping stuff, I've never been a fan of monsters dropping equips, its not logical, but yes about dropping materials for crafting equips, if its kyuubi, as example, it could drop a piece of meat that you eat and gain some kind of chakra boost, hair that you use to craft whatever kind of equipment, a fang/claw it drops to craft any kind of weapon, thats another story. Bijuus having to be captured to get someone to be a jinchuuriki seems way funnier to me, it implies much more responsability, as you're gonna have to be a really strong player to be chosen as the jinchuuriki, because you'd be in constant risk of getting killed/captured by anyone (When they kill you, as example, the body remains there for a certain amount of time, IF unsealing/sealing transfer jutsu is used, you lose your bijuu). what fernano said

As much as I like the idea of having Jinchuuriki, there is no practical way to do this anytime soon. Spending the amount of development time required to create Jutsus specially for each Jinchuuriki and managing them for the sake of 1 player, is too much work. We could better use the time create more fun content for everyone to enjoy. Not ruling it out, but for the time being, I'm making Bijuu - high level bosses with rare drops :) Edit: Isobu I really like the 4th Mizukage sprite in your signature! Good job.

• Like 1

As much as I like the idea of having Jinchuuriki, there is no practical way to do this anytime soon. Spending the amount of development time required to create Jutsus specially for each Jinchuuriki and managing them for the sake of 1 player, is too much work. We could better use the time create more fun content for everyone to enjoy. Not ruling it out, but for the time being, I'm making Bijuu - high level bosses with rare drops :) Edit: Isobu I really like the 4th Mizukage sprite in your signature! Good job.

I think it would be fun if we were mean to jinchuriki rp wise and on rpe people are most likely to let them perma die and also it must be a chuunin ninja for this to work. If a chuunin jinchuriki refuses to do a certain rpe or causes trouble the rest of the village can get an rpe to perma kill the player. Also should be no full mastering of jinchuriki so when they use the tailed beasts power they run a risk of perma dying