Announcing RP Missions

Ueda

There is another problem in Chunin Exam - European players (like me). We still lives in other time zone and when this exam is made, we have midnight... I think there's no one or maybe few European players that could play at night. For me is just impossible to participate, because of time zone. That means I'll never become Chunin and I won't enjoy RP Missions.

Just completed my first RP Mission led by Konahri, it was a blast!  Filled with Mild RP, lessons/advice and some pvp duels..  It was a great introduction for people new to RP to learn the ropes and have fun while earning xp..  Best update of the game so far since ive been playing.. and im not even a RPer.

2 minutes ago, Indra said:

The first rp mission I did with Shigure, Wave and Artwork wasnt bad.(was more like a test) My lack of rp experience was the problem but ill get better with time :P . I really like that we can host missions. It will improve the game rp by alot.(thinking about my next mission, and this time it will be a great one!)

For sure, beside that. You're not alone! I'm sure alot of people at Leaf can help you out if you got questions. ' -'!

17 minutes ago, Logic Uchiha said:

So.....Missing nins Dailys still broken and now we locked away from more content......

And ontop of that because you decided to create a RP like truce with Sand, Missing nins are even more hunted then they was before @.@

I understand the frustration, but being a Missing Ninja kinda suggests you will miss out on things people in the villages get to participate in, no??  Not to mention in the show they were never welcomed with open arms as well..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, White Fang said:

I understand the frustration, but being a Missing Ninja kinda suggests you will miss out on things people in the villages get to participate in, no??  Not to mention in the show they were never welcomed with open arms as well..

You're kind of correct. You see missing ninjas will miss out things that only village ninjas can do, but same should go for village ninjas. Missing ninja should be worth going for. I mean you would literally want to become missing not because of just killing random people, but because of the content that you can access when you become missing. It has to be something worth going for.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Keyui said:

You're kind of correct. You see missing ninjas will mist out things that only village ninjas can do, but same should go for village ninjas. Missing ninja should be worth going for. I mean you would literally want to become missing not because of just killing random people, but because of the content that you can access when you become missing. It has to be something worth going for.

Im sure they have content in the works for Missing Ninja, I plan to make a character that will go rogue eventually..  But like you said if it lacks content at the moment, I will wait for the content..  Not go rogue knowing there is barely content for them yet then get impatient that there is no content..

Agree with what Keyui said , increase to bounty Rewards would be sweet....stuff like that would get people to Hire missings to do villages dirty work with out the village losing face know what i mean? Missens being buged not even a "Its your choice for being a missing" kinda thing ...its a issue in the game thats hurting missing nins and allowes those in village to pull ahead....we can't even team up with other missing nins (Leaf missings can't team with Sand missing but can team with other leaf missing)

I can understand its our choice to go missing path but throw us a bone so we can grow just as fast as village ninjas but have more targets on us.

On 24.04.2017 at 7:47 AM, Khai said:

There is another problem in Chunin Exam - European players (like me). We still lives in other time zone and when this exam is made, we have midnight... I think there's no one or maybe few European players that could play at night. For me is just impossible to participate, because of time zone. That means I'll never become Chunin and I won't enjoy RP Missions.

Nobody cares as I see...

On 4/23/2017 at 10:57 PM, Drendy said:

Finally!! I was just thinking about it today! and I was looking for some people to kinda get into RPing training...but they didn't seem to get it...so I gave up...felt down lol Thank you for announcing it!

All you gotta do is put Exp Rewards next to RP and you have people lining up .

Just now, Arch Killz said:

All you gotta do is put Exp Rewards next to RP and you have people lining up .

dude it's a roleplay...how would I give other players exp points while I am just a single player and I wanna have some RP done? If you meant something else then sorry for misunderstanding.

3 hours ago, Drendy said:

dude it's a roleplay...how would I give other players exp points while I am just a single player and I wanna have some RP done? If you meant something else then sorry for misunderstanding.

lol . I wasn't talking about you personally , I'm talking about the system . Before RP missions were introduced Not a lot of people want to RP but now that there's Exp involved , everyone wants to role play .

Just now, Arch Killz said:

lol . I wasn't talking about you personally , I'm talking about the system . Before RP missions were introduced Not a lot of people want to RP but now that there's Exp involved , everyone wants to role play .

thanks for clearing it up. Sorry seemed like you were talking about me...

7 hours ago, Arch Killz said:

Is that really a bad thing? I mean the point of this game is to roleplay if people need a slight nudge to be willing to at least try to RP I say hell yea. As long as no one is just screwing around and actually RPing then i see no issue.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...