[Suggestion] Switch Inputs by using TAB

Blastcore

Question

10 answers to this question

I have a better Idea. Not being lazy ever cross your mind?

Hell, people is strong mad today. Every place you go, if you see lot of inputs, you can easily switch to next input with using TAB.

--

Unless you're going to give a decent opinion about a suggestion, I'd suggest you not posting here.

A suggestion is a suggestion. A suggestion isn't posted for it to be implemented instantly.

Okay, in that case here's my opinion. I believe there isn't much problem with the TAB not being the switching input button, and we should just carry on with how it is.

Okay, in that case here's my opinion. I believe there isn't much problem with the TAB not being the switching input button, and we should just carry on with how it is.

I accept your opinion. However I don't accept two randoms (Envy & Sam) both insulting me because I made a suggestion they don't like. If it's added it's because it got developer's & community.

I agree, you should be able to use TAB to switch inputs. Everyone who is anyone is used to it, and it could cause confusion if you don't notice that it acts as an extra character. My character was almost called Selkie [Tab Space]. I highly doubt it will take priority over everything else, or that it will take an entire day to change it.

That's just IMO. It isn't a big deal really, but TAB acting as a character should definitely be fixed. I don't see how Intelligence comes into play to change a habit you've been doing your entire life. Chill out.

I agree, you should be able to use TAB to switch inputs. Everyone who is anyone is used to it, and it could cause confusion if you don't notice that it acts as an extra character. My character was almost called Selkie [Tab Space]. I highly doubt it will take priority over everything else, or that it will take an entire day to change it.

That's just IMO. It isn't a big deal really, but TAB acting as a character should definitely be fixed. I don't see how Intelligence comes into play to change a habit you've been doing your entire life. Chill out.

I agree 100% and I think this is a great suggestion. I found myself pushing tab in the beginning just to be annoyed that it counted as an extra key lol Of course more serious bugs are to be prioritized but that is at the discretion of the developers. Giving a suggestion doesn't hurt :) I don't see any possible way this could hurt the game.