Important Update regarding Beta

Ueda

2 minutes ago, TheVagabond said:

i said i was done with you so stop talking with me then stop talking and when you dont know something don't talk about it thanks stop talking about me! 

Yes sir, yes mr. IcopiedNitiSir, I copied his entire outfit and style so I can be close to his cock

• Like 1

@Dona I have a wife, a house, 2 cars and I own a company, you are just some little kid.

So who is the loser? The guy who has all that or some kids crying about a number(levels) in a video game?

I rest my case. Little boy.

Everyone will be compensated and that's it that's all. Now go take a walk outside, its called the real world.

Vesta just shut the fuck up, we don't fucking care about what you own or not maybe it is to you to take a walk outside. You are just there to argument about everything and nothing! I don't know who you think trying to be by acting like that but I know one thing.

People like you are hate and useless.

17 minutes ago, Dona said:

Roast part

INDRA YOU PLAY ALL THE TIME AND HAVE KUR(LVL 38) WHO XPED YOU WHEN YOU RESETED. GOOD JOB! WE ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME LIKE YOU!

SHUT UP INDRA! YOU WERE LVL 19 WHEN THE SERVER WAS RESETTED

IF IT IS THAT EASY TO BE LVL 30 WHY DON'T YOU LET THEM HAVE THEIR LVL BACK AND XP AGAIN TO BE SAME LVL AS THEM? IT IS NOT EVERYBODY WHO HAVE ENOUGH FREE TIME LIKE YOU! YOU ARE THE KIND OF GUYS WHO WILL SAY THE EXACT OPPOSITE IF THEY WERE MORE THAN LVL 30 AFTER THE SERVER RESET!

YOU SAY GO GET A LIFE BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WERE LVL 30 TWICE! LOOOOL

YOU WILL SEE THAT KARMA IS A TRUE BITCH WHEN I WILL COME SPAMKILL YOU

people who don't want lvl 30 to have their lvl back are selfish. You will see why by reading this.

FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANT TO ROAST ME... If the knowledge is a weapon, then against you i have a gun.

Smart part

Niti is smart

It is time for the king to talk                                

For everybody who don't want that lvl 30 get their lvl back, If i was thinking like you, i would have say that at the open beta, every chunin must not get back their rank. Of course no! They did a chunin exam and succeeded it! It is the same for lvl 30. They xp hard and succeeded to be lvl 30. Why must them loose their lvl? People like you i call them Selfish. You say that what Rory is doing is favoritism? Me i say that what you are trying to do is to be back in the race for power. I know that you were all low lvl in the beta, i know that you stopped to play the game, and i also know that this server issue is a good news for you because you will be able to be stronger than the "old" lvl 30 even if you don't deserve it. Don't say that it is not true. You will lie to yourself.

And people who did not even played the beta... JUST SHUT UP!!! YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND! NO KINDNESS FOR YOU!!

Administrator, i don't know if you will give back lvl 30 their lvl. But for me the answer is clear. You must give them back. I don't know who you want to trust. People who stopped the game after a few days and comeback when they know that the game will restart at 0, or people who remained in the game and xp hard to be lvl 30 even if they knew that it will be hard because they was sure that they will not loose their data. My english language is not very good so i can not really express my opinion but I don't think that give back to lvl 30 their lvl is favoritism. I think that it is a way to reward people who kept playing and became lvl 30. Just like the rank of chunin. I know that you want to make the most of people happy when you will re-open the game. But good decision are not every time the decision of the "majority".

Of course it is not very cool for people like me who were near lvl 30, but at this moment of the game it is not a big problem if we give back to lvl 30 what they need to have back because other people near lvl 26-29 stopped to play. And people who were near lvl 25 know that it is not that bad to be lvl 25. And if Rory do like he say, everybody will be lvl 20-25 in a few days with the xp event. In conclusion, i don't see any problem if we give lvl 30 what they must have because people who were near lvl 30 will be able to be lvl 20 in a few days.

A good idea will be to force lvl 30 who want to keep their lvl to also keep their mastery. Personnaly, i find that strange that people who stopped to play the game comeback when they know that the account of everybody are reseted.

If you don't think of what i wrote and come argue with me... You become an animal, and me the hunter. So Think.

The only thing you care about Dona is your bitch friends. You don't care about nin or what has happened to the server, you guys are toxic to the game. Keep on crying about how it's unfair, but when I complained about not even being able to level because of the countless hours of spam kills you didn't find it a issue right? I could of been level 30 as well but did you guys care? So why should I care about your levels? Even though Rory pretty much said there's going to be a time we can all level together because of a exp event you don't care, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO WANT POWER. You want everyone else to go back to 1 while you stay at 30, such a hypocrite. I hope you guys do quit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indra said:

Hes being an adult lecturing kid.(guess whos the kid (hit...You) )

Adult don't mean right.

1 hour ago, Ghoul said:

The only thing you care about Dona is your bitch friends. You don't care about nin or what has happened to the server, you guys are toxic to the game. Keep on crying about how it's unfair, but when I complained about not even being able to level because of the countless hours of spam kills you didn't find it a issue right? I could of been level 30 as well but did you guys care? So why should I care about your levels? Even though Rory pretty much said there's going to be a time we can all level together because of a exp event you don't care, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO WANT POWER. You want everyone else to go back to 1 while you stay at 30, such a hypocrite. I hope you guys do quit

To who are you talking to...

1 hour ago, Indra said:

how what i said wasn't right or not mature haha. i said that iv been 30 already so i know what it is to grind to that lvl. Also said that it wouldn't be fair for other player if some were starting at lvl 30. Which is right. 

I'm sorry, You are all right from the beggining I just figure that out because i'm dumb. Thanks Indra by chance you were there to telling the truth.

I'm going to leave this game.

1 minute ago, Kirikuzu Yoru said:

I'm sorry, You are all right from the beggining I just figure that out because i'm dumb. Thanks Indra by chance you were there to telling the truth.

I'm going to leave this game.

Good job! Take your friends with you. I normally wouldn't be sending players away but the toxicity and lack of understanding from you three are beyond belief.

3 hours ago, VestaOrion said:

@Dona I have a wife, a house, 2 cars and I own a company, you are just some little kid.

So who is the loser? The guy who has all that or some kids crying about a number(levels) in a video game?

I rest my case. Little boy.

Everyone will be compensated and that's it that's all. Now go take a walk outside, its called the real world.

It is you the loser because you are married, have 2 kids,own a company, and you still play a Naruto mmorpg game hahaha

The worst thing about it is that a "looser" like me argue with you without any problem. Go back to school and learn how to refute an argument, because with your refutation skill the idiot that i am demolishes you without even knowing english.

You are an animal, me the hunter. So continue to argue with me.

3 hours ago, Ghoul said:

When vaga and kiri were spamkilling you, i send you a link to desert's pirates protection services HAHAHAHAHA

And of course, kur is my friend :)

Every human are hyprocrite. Me i fully accept it. When i see what you write i want to cry. Many text but no content. You are a ghoul, me a pirate king. At the end, it is you who will quit.

I gave you a chance to have an adult conversation, but instead of accepting it, you did personal attack on me. I gave you a chance to stop, and think of what you wrote, but instead of doing that, you ignored my text and only saw the "roast" part. So this is my last warning. Go read my text at page 4 and think about it before strating to argue. Please do it.

But if you still want to do the smart and roast me, Ok. Come.

1 minute ago, Dona said:

It is you the loser because you are married, have 2 kids,own a company, and you still play a Naruto mmorpg game hahaha

The worst thing about it is that a "looser" like me argue with you without any problem. Go back to school and learn how to refute an argument, because with your refutation skill the idiot that i am demolishes you without even knowing english.

You are an animal, me the hunter. So continue to argue with me.

When vaga and kiri were spamkilling you, i send you a link to desert's pirates protection services HAHAHAHAHA

And of course, kur is my friend :)

Every human are hyprocrite. Me i fully accept it. When i see what you write i want to cry. Many text but no content. You are a ghoul, me a pirate king. At the end, it is you who will quit.

I gave you a chance to have an adult conversation, but instead of accepting it, you did personal attack on me. I gave you a chance to stop, and think of what you wrote, but instead of doing that, you ignored my text and only saw the "roast" part. So this is my last warning. Go read my text at page 4 and think about it before strating to argue. Please do it.

But if you still want to do the smart and roast me, Ok. Come.

You really think your gonna bait me with insults kid?

The only thing you "Refute" is in your head. "Mister the hunter". HAHAHAHAHAHA don't make me laugh you really think I care what you think? I didn't refute your "arguments" because its a waste of my time to give you and your little loser friends to time of day. You guys where crying about a game and where called out on it. Now shut up and just accept the compensation we are getting from the devs. Keep thinking your clever buddy, you're not.

Also with the amount of money I am doing sitting on my ass I will gladly use it to game.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, VestaOrion said:

You really think your gonna bait me with insults kid?

The only thing you "Refute" is in your head. "Mister the hunter". HAHAHAHAHAHA don't make me laugh you really think I care what you think? I didn't refute your "arguments" because its a waste of my time to give you and your little loser friends to time of day. You guys where crying about a game and where called out on it. Now shut up and just accept the compensation we are getting from the devs. Keep thinking your clever buddy, you're not.

Also with the amount of money I am doing sitting on my ass I will gladly use it to game.

I never insulted you. You must have a weak mind to think such a thing!

You stopped to play and comeback when the account of everybody is reseted.. I am asking myself why...

If you must think of something it is this: Am i the bad guy in the game or the only one who see that what you are doing is bad?

PEOPLE WHO BARELY PLAYED OR LEFT THE GAME COME AND SAY THAT LVL 30 SHOULD NOT HAVE THEIR LVL BACK. AND IT IS ME THE SELFISH? YOU ARE ALL BLIND OR WHAT???

I DID A F*CKING LONG ESSAY TO SAY WHY THEY MUST HAVE THEIR LVL BACK, BUT PEOPLE WHO LEFT THE GAME OR BARELY PLAYED COME AND SAY SHIT OF 3 SENTENCES AND THEY ARE TRUE??!!!

THEIR ONLY ARGUMENT IS THAT IT IS UNFAIR!!! UNFAIR FOR WHO??? YOU DID NOT EVEN THINK OF HOW TO UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW!! YOU READ IT BY THINKING IN A WAY TO ARGUE WITH IT!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheVagabond said:

Dona stopped talking to them the only thing they will answer will be provocations or insults ...

Dona, just dont try to find any smart conversations with them, because you won't find any ...

To be fair, it is hard to have a smart, or even normal conversation with you guys because the language barrier is really noticeable.
But lets be real, this post should be closed. 95% of this whole thing is absolute toxic garbage and leads nowhere.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saku said:

To be fair, it is hard to have a smart, or even normal conversation with you guys because the language barrier is really noticeable.
But lets be real, this post should be closed. 95% of this whole thing is absolute toxic garbage and leads nowhere.

Then lets talk in french, lets see if you will follow ahah!

1 hour ago, VestaOrion said:

Yeah let's squash this for now and chill out. It's not even our decision anyways. I am sorry about being a dick, but people bitching recently have been a pain on here. So I might of overreacted. I still stand with my opinion though.

im agree with your descision!