Important Update regarding Beta

Ueda

1 hour ago, Niti said:

So you clearly have no idea what is going on. My picture was just for banter. Everyone knows, that I did not hit level 30 in the Closed Beta.
My point still stands, Rory can't show any kind of favortism towards certain players, regardless of their levels in closed beta.

NeverLucky BabyRage

- Have a blessed day, cutie

I just won't reply on this because it doesnt matter. 

Just now, Kirikuzu Yoru said:

I just won't reply on this because it doesnt matter. 

By writing this, aren't you contradicting yourself? You're claiming you won't reply.. And yet, what I just quoted here ^ is you replying..

• Like 2

Big lack of understanding of the MMO world from the newbies holy shit. Look the server and our data is fucking gone.  They cannot show favoritism, giving you lvl 30 would be unfair to people like me that don't have a screenshot to show their lvl. I was here before you even showed up buddy and you don't see me crying like a bitch. Listen the Devs will make it up to us. Stop crying and accept what they give you or go away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VestaOrion said:

Big lack of understanding of the MMO world from the newbies holy shit. Look the server and our data is fucking gone.  They cannot show favoritism, giving you lvl 30 would be unfair to people like me that don't have a screenshot to show their lvl. I was here before you even showed up buddy and you don't see me crying like a bitch. Listen the Devs will make it up to us. Stop crying and accept what they give you or go away.

Dude I'm totally agree with the fact that you were here before me, but who are you to tell me what to do? I just play way more than you and I'm trying to get something back considering that there shouldnt have a wipe again and I won't restart. I'm sorry if I don't accept to restart but it's my right plus  this is not favoritism it is simply a precautionary principle. You don't have screenshots? too bad. now leave me alone.

• Like 1

Just now, Kirikuzu Yoru said:

Dude I'm totally agree with the fact that you were here before me, but who are you to tell me what to do? I just play way more than you and I'm trying to get something back considering that there shouldnt have a wipe again and I won't restart. I'm sorry if I don't accept to restart but it's my right plus  this is not favoritism it is simply a precautionary principle. You don't have screenshots? too bad. now leave me alone.

What are you babbling about? I have been here since Alpha I played more then you ever did. Now stop crying what are you 12? Yes its favoritism because all other people cannot get back their levels. If you don't wanna accept what the devs will give out then leave. Its clean and simple, they even offered you a damn refund.

What are you babbling about? I have been here since Alpha I played more then you ever did. Now stop crying what are you 12? Yes its favoritism because all other people cannot get back their levels. If you don't wanna accept what the devs will give out then leave. Its clean and simple, they even offered you a damn refund.

Sorry but actually the only one here who's crying is you. You don't know me I was there since the Alpha and you wanna know what is unfair? restart all lvl 30. I was lvl 32 and I can't just accept to return to the same level of all low levels. There is a large walk away from the lvl 30+ regarding to 30 -.

You should inform yourself a little more about who you are talking to before swinging somes random comments. 

Now I'm done with you. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kirikuzu Yoru said:

Sorry but actually the only one here who's crying is you. You don't know me I was there since the Alpha and you wanna know what is unfair? restart all lvl 30. I was lvl 32 and I can't just accept to return to the same level of all low levels. There is a large walk away from the lvl 30+ regarding to 30 -.

You should inform yourself a little more about who you are talking to before swinging somes random comments. 

Now I'm done with you. 

I got to lvl 30 twice and lvl 20 last time before the server thing happened that's way more work than you ever did, So by comparison I could cry about getting my levels back too, and I would be more justified than you. But I don't because I understand its impossible and would not be fair.

Again only thing left for you to do is accept it or leave. The devs don't owe you any special favor in any way.

I am also "done with you"

@VestaOrion you can talk but lol you did'nt reach lvl 34... lvl 20 was nothing to be.. when you learn that you did all that for nothing... anyways you can't know that felling my man... the things we dont need your review because you dont know what you talking about I will say like you and kiri im done with you and all that ! i give my opinion!

4 minutes ago, TheVagabond said:

@VestaOrion you can talk but lol you did'nt reach lvl 34... lvl 20 was nothing to be.. when you learn that you did all that for nothing... anyways you can't know that felling my man... the things we dont need your review because you dont know what you talking about I will say like you and kiri im done with you and all that ! i give my opinion!

I reached lvl 30 twice and and before the server thing happened I was 20 I resetted 3 times total. Learn English don't even understand what the hell you're babbling about. We still will have advantage on the non closed beta players because the devs said they where giving us something to compensate. Honestly by the way you type you probably don't even understand half of the things people are saying here anyways.

I reached lvl 30 twice and and before the server thing happened I was 20 I resetted 3 times total. Learn English don't even understand what the hell you're babbling about. We still will have advantage on the non closed beta players because the devs said they where giving us something to compensate. Honestly by the way you type you probably don't even understand half of the things people are saying here anyways.

i said i was done with you so stop talking with me then stop talking and when you dont know something don't talk about it thanks stop talking about me! 

3 minutes ago, TheVagabond said:

i said i was done with you so stop talking with me then stop talking and when you dont know something don't talk about it thanks stop talking about me! 

Your such a loser man crying about levels in a game get a life. I know plenty what I am talking about. Go back to school and learn proper English, I am a Quebecer too and you're making all us look bad.

• Like 1

I'm not in a good or a wrong side. I just hope that Admins will find a fair solution to this problem for everyone, I'm just talking for us, players lvl 30+

There is so much things that I could add but I won't.                                                                         I know who's right. 

This is getting out of hand, guys. We are meant to be a family outside of the game. We are meant to have each others backs and leave the feuds to the game.
Rory already stated, how he is going to compensate for the EXP lost with the loss of player files. Until Rory gives you any other information, we should only believe what Rory writes is true and accept whatever he says, whether that is to your advantage or not. There is no point in us getting mad at each other for a mistake, which was never meant to happen. Let's stop this here and now, as there is no point in continuing to disagree with one another. We all have our own opinions on the matter, and we are all allowed to have those opinions, of course. But we will never reach a conclusion that will make everyone happy, so just let Rory handle this the best he can.

• Like 1

Roast part

26 minutes ago, Indra said:

I grinded to lvl 31 then reseted my character. then got 24, then reseted again and got 19(close of 20). Grinding was easy. We can do it again. 

INDRA YOU PLAY ALL THE TIME AND HAVE KUR(LVL 38) WHO XPED YOU WHEN YOU RESETED. GOOD JOB! WE ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME LIKE YOU!

Just now, Indra said:

I am in the same situation. Still accepting it.

SHUT UP INDRA! YOU WERE LVL 19 WHEN THE SERVER WAS RESETTED

20 minutes ago, VestaOrion said:

IF IT IS THAT EASY TO BE LVL 30 WHY DON'T YOU LET THEM HAVE THEIR LVL BACK AND XP AGAIN TO BE SAME LVL AS THEM? IT IS NOT EVERYBODY WHO HAVE ENOUGH FREE TIME LIKE YOU! YOU ARE THE KIND OF GUYS WHO WILL SAY THE EXACT OPPOSITE IF THEY WERE MORE THAN LVL 30 AFTER THE SERVER RESET!

13 minutes ago, VestaOrion said:

Your such a loser man crying about levels in a game get a life. I know plenty what I am talking about. Go back to school and learn proper English, I am a Quebecer too and you're making all us look bad.

YOU SAY GO GET A LIFE BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WERE LVL 30 TWICE! LOOOOL

17 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

LOLOLOLOL YOU GET EM VESTA, 

I love how they complain about their levels and all the time it took them but spent hours chasing me and killing me ;)

you stopped me from leveling and wasted my time, karma is a true bitch.

YOU WILL SEE THAT KARMA IS A TRUE BITCH WHEN I WILL COME SPAMKILL YOU

people who don't want lvl 30 to have their lvl back are selfish. You will see why by reading this.

FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANT TO ROAST ME... If the knowledge is a weapon, then against you i have a gun.

Smart part

4 minutes ago, Niti said:

This is getting out of hand, guys. We are meant to be a family outside of the game. We are meant to have each others backs and leave the feuds to the game.
Rory already stated, how he is going to compensate for the EXP lost with the loss of player files. Until Rory gives you any other information, we should only believe what Rory writes is true and accept whatever he says, whether that is to your advantage or not. There is no point in us getting mad at each other for a mistake, which was never meant to happen. Let's stop this here and now, as there is no point in continuing to disagree with one another. We all have our own opinions on the matter, and we are all allowed to have those opinions, of course. But we will never reach a conclusion that will make everyone happy, so just let Rory handle this the best he can.

Niti is smart

It is time for the king to talk                                

For everybody who don't want that lvl 30 get their lvl back, If i was thinking like you, i would have say that at the open beta, every chunin must not get back their rank. Of course no! They did a chunin exam and succeeded it! It is the same for lvl 30. They xp hard and succeeded to be lvl 30. Why must them loose their lvl? People like you i call them Selfish. You say that what Rory is doing is favoritism? Me i say that what you are trying to do is to be back in the race for power. I know that you were all low lvl in the beta, i know that you stopped to play the game, and i also know that this server issue is a good news for you because you will be able to be stronger than the "old" lvl 30 even if you don't deserve it. Don't say that it is not true. You will lie to yourself.

And people who did not even played the beta... JUST SHUT UP!!! YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND! NO KINDNESS FOR YOU!!

Administrator, i don't know if you will give back lvl 30 their lvl. But for me the answer is clear. You must give them back. I don't know who you want to trust. People who stopped the game after a few days and comeback when they know that the game will restart at 0, or people who remained in the game and xp hard to be lvl 30 even if they knew that it will be hard because they was sure that they will not loose their data. My english language is not very good so i can not really express my opinion but I don't think that give back to lvl 30 their lvl is favoritism. I think that it is a way to reward people who kept playing and became lvl 30. Just like the rank of chunin. I know that you want to make the most of people happy when you will re-open the game. But good decision are not every time the decision of the "majority".

Of course it is not very cool for people like me who were near lvl 30, but at this moment of the game it is not a big problem if we give back to lvl 30 what they need to have back because other people near lvl 26-29 stopped to play. And people who were near lvl 25 know that it is not that bad to be lvl 25. And if Rory do like he say, everybody will be lvl 20-25 in a few days with the xp event. In conclusion, i don't see any problem if we give lvl 30 what they must have because people who were near lvl 30 will be able to be lvl 20 in a few days.

A good idea will be to force lvl 30 who want to keep their lvl to also keep their mastery. Personnaly, i find that strange that people who stopped to play the game comeback when they know that the account of everybody are reseted.

If you don't think of what i wrote and come argue with me... You become an animal, and me the hunter. So Think.

• Like 2