Nin Online Beta

Ueda

On 11/01/2017 at 6:42 PM, VestaOrion said:

This is gonna be awesome, you guys are true troopers to have stuck with this game like this.  I am throwing some cash your way through the cash shop for sure, Y'all deserve it.

Wait me on 1st feb, buddy

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, brae2120 said:

Do you know if the server will be based in europe or USA come relaunch? Not too important, but being that I run a VPN it sometimes has an effect on latency when connected to the same country/area as game servers.

only usa i think not sure.

I hope europe xD, most players are also european so i think that would be the best option

2 hours ago, brae2120 said:

Do you know if the server will be based in europe or USA come relaunch? Not too important, but being that I run a VPN it sometimes has an effect on latency when connected to the same country/area as game servers.

• Like 1

The server will be in Canada near East Coast close to the United States. The ping is really good for the United States and Singapore where Rory lives, so it is good and better than our previous server. It is in between Europe and North America. The ping is the best for both player bases. The France servers we were using were not that great for the majority of people except those that lived around Europe.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Saku said:

Wait, isn't the majority of Nin European? 

European players aren't the only player bases we care about. We're targeting mostly the United States and hardcore European players. The United States has the biggest anime fanbase of Naruto next to some places in Europe. Although, the United States is where we care most about and has always been the case.

That doesn't mean we won't have a European server, but we will have one after the game opens and has a large enough following for two servers.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Seth said:

The server will be in Canada near East Coast close to the United States. The ping is really good for the United States and Singapore where Rory lives, so it is good and better than our previous server. It is in between Europe and North America. The ping is the best for both player bases. The France servers we were using were not that great for the majority of people except those that lived around Europe.

Is the ping gonna be bad in denmark?

• Like 2