1.9.4 Patch Notes

Seth

7 hours ago, Rory said:

You are assuming that besides the obvious advantages of being able to heal and resurrect allies and themselves, that medical-Nin are supposed to be even close to the offensive capabilities of an elemental mastery and that is simply bullshit. Never, no. It will never be that way. It would be completely broken.

No, I'm saying that medical ninjas should be able to defend himself in some way other than poison senbon. We were given poison cloud meaning that we have 2 attacking "skills" that means that we should be a little bit offensive right? Then why not make it a little better like remove the damage and making it a stun, make it a DoT that scales with chakra or make it able to drain chakra, anything that will stop it from being just another "move" that does damage with a cast time, If it was a situational "move" like Spiraling Shuriken or Lightning Pillar that too would also be good.

8 hours ago, Rory said:

And you're assuming that medical ninjas are supposed to be OP solo ninjas that can rely on themselves in 1v1 combat. That's never been the intention, the right balance is not one where each individual mastery is capable of 1v1ing another mastery. It's a team game.

Again no. I know that medical ninjas are the support "class" that's why every time I 1v1 someone I don't fight them to win, I only do it to learn. Learn different players style and ability to adapt to different situations, learning their attack pittance, their combos, being able to time when they use their sub and when it will fall off, watching their movements and knowing what move to expect next is all what makes a medical ninja useful, adding all of that knowledge to a supportive attack such as a chakra drain or a DoT is what for me will medical ninjas powerful.

Welp its not like you can choose two masteries. I mean if we would be able to choose two masteries, medics which are meant for support could choose something like fire or water and thus have more jutsus to defend themselves. But noooo, we only get to choose one mastery and medics are screwed. Real bullshit right there.

3 hours ago, vShadow said:

Welp its not like you can choose two masteries. I mean if we would be able to choose two masteries, medics which are meant for support could choose something like fire or water and thus have more jutsus to defend themselves. But noooo, we only get to choose one mastery and medics are screwed. Real bullshit right there.

We can choose two masteries at lvl 30 :O You are not even lvl 30 and you open your mouth to say bullshit. I am not even sure that you are genin. And you want to be kazekage pffff

9 minutes ago, vShadow said:

This is a Joke right?
We did choose two Masteries. One being Medical. Also, if we would allow People to have 3 Masteries, Medics are even more screwed since Jutsu User will have even more ways to Destroy us. everybody should stop complaining or making assumption until the Server is up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vShadow said:

Answer me this.
From level 1-29 do you have two masteries?
When balancing a mastery do you balance it base on everything it can be?
Is there then no point in balancing a mastery because everyone can pick it and be on the same level?
Do you sit there and say that wind is not weak because you can just pick fire with it?
Do you think that PvP only starts at level 30?
Have you ever been attacked by a team at lower levels and have to make a team to try and beat them?

3 hours ago, vShadow said:

@DonaDamn, it was sarcasm. Im still not genin tho. Genin test hard af.

And you need to chill with the kazekage stuff. You getting too paranoid, accusing everyone of wanting to be kaze.

I know that you are not genin, because at the genin test it say that we can choose another mastery at lvl 30 ! If you don't want to be kazekage it is good for me then ahahahah

19 minutes ago, vShadow said:

Take caution with this, in my years here I've learned that most people don't catch sarcasm lol

3 minutes ago, Man said:

Take caution with this, in my years here I've learned that most people don't catch sarcasm lol

It's actually kind of sad how people didn't realize it was pure sarcasm. He showed it so clearly.

16 minutes ago, James said:

We talked maaaaany Times about this. We aren't Heroes. No one is Special. These Examples are Ridiculous, because if you want to play like this read my Quote, Rules made by one of the Ninjas you Mentioned TSUNADE. By your Logic, these Rules NEED to be followed by new Medical Nins, until they Master Creation Rebirth.
We are all Unique, but not Special. I believe there is a Difference...

Some quick changes to the game.

• Event Headquarters now allows you to spectate without team being full.
  • Raised reward to 250/100 for event win/lose.
  • Reduced kills to 25.
  • Fixed a bug while leaving spectating would not leave the team you were spectating, not allowing you to join back.
  • Fixed a bug for not ending the event properly after it was over.
  • Lightning Senbon no longer stuns at rank 3.
  • Raised CD of Heal Wounds to 18 for rank 3.