[Takezo Kensei] In-Game Badges

Takezo Kensei

Question

So as everyone I assume has heard of Xbox achievements, Playstation trophies, BYOND medals, etc. just a quick simple suggestion (if this hasn't already been added or discussed) that Ninonline would basically have the same thing. I don't ask that we have a giant list of Badges in the game, just a small short list to work towards. The way I would want to set it up is by like different colors, designs, or whatever else.

The different colors would represent the Badges earned for that character or account. For example, if you have 2 characters on a one account, doesn't matter which character completed the tutorial for the first time, they'll have the red badge. The blue badge shows that that character/save has completed the final story line mission, now he had to get that badge with his other characters.

The different design would of course represent what badge it is, along with a description of who you got it & what it's called. You could have different sized, shapes, etc. Again, I wouldn't expect many badges at first but it's something that should be considered because its a fun thing to aim for and later brag about to fellow gamers to compete on who can get all the badges first or who has the most badges ;)

• Like 6

11 answers to this question

@Fleimin Yea, I mean who wouldn't want some sort of extra incentive to keep playing? @Atrox Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Maybe getting items-weapons or clothing would be too much, maybe just receive some Ryo for receiving a badge or something minor if we do give something. @ Lol I never said I didn't like Pokèmon, I just stopped playing it after a couple of games came out because it just wasnt as good as the originals ;) Also, I do want to say that the badges should be fairly hard or time consuming to get, some more then others. Gives players an incentive to play longer & enjoy themselves :)

Though it would be a nice feature, it would take too much effort in making the extra content, art and programming for in to be worth taking time to do anytime soon. We are still in early stages and have so much more important stuff to do before we can consider an extra feature like this :) Thank you for the suggestion though! We are going to have a forum achievement/award system, and I was planning on rewarding certain awards based on in-game achievements!