1st Chunin Exams Recap

Ueda

Two bads don't make something good

I love you for that Dareem.

But yeah, i'm against Special Perks, then People would do it for the Perks, not the RP.

2 hours ago, Zain said:

This is what I mean but I don't think it should end there just having access to a place is pretty much a slap in the face if the places offers nothing. Just how after the chunin exam the winners received a jacket ALONG with the title of a chunin. At this point I don't  want to do something just for the title and I'm a person who dose enjoy the role play and if we're being honest majority of this community doesn't roleplay and thats just from what I seen.The main people I see do this is you and indra.

That Hurt my Pride, because I try my Best to be a good Medic D:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dareem said:

Two bads don't make something good also if a Chunin makes it to the finals then that means that a genin will miss out on his chance

Anyone can make an alt with the same build and enter the chunins letting other people miss there chance so this doesnt make sense either.

1 minute ago, kur said:

Anyone can make an alt with the same build and enter the chunins letting other people miss there chance so this doesnt make sense either.

Well, be good in the RP, then you don't have to worry about Chunin Alts :3
(I had to do it, sorry everyone)

Just now, Saku said:

The Mods stated it often enough that you can pass the Whole thing with good Role Play.

Alright my mistake i obviously missed that. I'll do mostly RP and see if i pass.  and not just say things out in rp like i did before.

• Like 1

Just now, kur said:

Alright my mistake i obviously missed that. I'll do mostly RP and see if i pass.  and not just say things out in rp like i did before.

Yep, did the Same in the Forest, ill try my Best next Time to stay in Role

38 minutes ago, Saku said:

The Mods stated it often enough that you can pass the Whole thing with good Role Play.

Yeah hopefully we have more chances to actually RP in the next exam. This one they said no one had enough points to be promoted with RP but there was no RP Master interaction, or even interaction with the Proctors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kur said:

I don't know anyone in there right mind that will make an alt with the same build as there main, level them up to lvl 30 and pay at least 10k just to try and get the same rank as there mean. That just means that you will have a character twice unless the point of it will be to restart the alt after you get the rank to make a "crazy/odd" that is useless which will also be a bit "mad".

1 minute ago, Dareem said:

I don't know anyone in there right mind that will make an alt with the same build as there main, level them up to lvl 30 and pay at least 10k just to try and get the same rank as there mean. That just means that you will have a character twice unless the point of it will be to restart the alt after you get the rank to make a "crazy/odd" that is useless which will also be a bit "mad".

You just answered your own question. There are weird people out there doing weird stuff for any reason.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saku said:

That Hurt my Pride, because I try my Best to be a good Medic D:

Forgot you saku I know you have a dream of leading all the other medics. Can't believe I forgot you of all people lol

3 hours ago, Seth said:

Chunins get exclusive content. This is confirmed and have the content coming out next patch.

The rank ups unlock new missions and gear. Gear in our game has no stats, so it is RP clothing.

Thats what I like to see! Thanks for responding

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:42 AM, Meisai said:

The entire event looked cool. Little sloppy, but it was the first time so I'm sure once a dozen or so of these have been hosted the whole process will go seamlessly. Cool concept to stream this live, however some coding for the camera man would've helped a lot. Just going invis seemed to cause some problems, randomly being hit by projectiles/jutsu and being ran into. I didn't participate in this event - but if I had - I can only imagine the frustration I would feel with my jutsu being absorbed by an invisible camera man.  In a lot of byond games there is a system in place where if you are standing in a certain tile (the outer rim of an arena) you have the option of viewing the fight within the arena free-camera style. That way you can view everything without being an actual physical body in the arena. Not sure if that's present already, but if not that'd be pretty smart. 

Dope event. Smart advertising. Borderline cringy commentary.

Congrats to the winners. Perhaps they should have some lore or something else dedicated to their victory.

100% agree with this comment.  Could not have worded it better myself.

Thanks for the kind words. :) We're unfunded group of volunteers, everyone who is contributing is doing so for very low pay if any. This is all a learning experience for us all. Rory and I are the only people on the team that have actually real experience where Rory has the most since he works for a Singapore company on actual mobile games that have a lot of funding.

As for leveling up alts, you just make a new build and play again. Leveling will become more fun as the game matures. We want it to be repayable. Think of seasons in Diablo 2, where you level up a character with a build then repeat the process over and over again. This is the same way, our game takes a lot of pieces from a lot of classics and throws them all together. The Ninja style game is just a platform for us to make an innovative experience that people care about, not something that has been done before a million times.

We know what we are doing basically. ;)

• Like 5

It's been awhile since I've visited the forums, and I must say I'm genuinely impressed with all the updates and work going on, I watched the chunin exams and I enjoyed it lol. Though I am really late in the congratulating, I want to say congratulation to those 2 wonderful ninja for putting up a great fight.