Gold Forehead Protectors Delivered

Ueda

Dear Ninjas,

It's been awhile since I've made an announcement. This is one of the happiest ones yet. As of today, I've successfully accomplished the first thing I've ever promised with Nin Online, which is our early adopters reward, the Gold Forehead Protector items.

Most of you have probably never heard of this legendary item. That's because this promise took place back in 2013, when we first launched our Gold Ninja membership. In order to raise the funds needed to give Nin Online a kick start, we ran this programme where if you had donated for Gold Ninja membership before 31 October 2013 (later brought forward to first alpha launch), you would receive this Gold Forehead Protector item which will never again be available to anyone else.

With the launch of our Special Items system and Cash Shop, I've credited the exclusive item directly into all the eligible Gold Ninjas!

Please feel free to claim them in-game!

WDIkB7e.png

Thank you to all our early supporters for helping make Nin Online happen!
I hope to see you all return for the Chunin Exams!

CC1lkF2.png

Regards,
Rory

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Signas said:

I did not get a golden headband. I think I bought gold the day I registered October 27 or October 28 2013.

I don't see you buying it, but you did donate a large sum of money by the 27th of October, so  you have it now.

Just now, Seth said:

I don't see you buying it, but you did donate a large sum of money by the 27th of October, so  you have it now.

Thats so weird I know I bought gold but it does not show I ever bought it so how do I have gold haha weird?

1 hour ago, Signas said:

Thats so weird I know I bought gold but it does not show I ever bought it so how do I have gold haha weird?

I think I gave it to you, back then I didn't do things using the system all too much. You probably asked me to do it for you.

1 hour ago, Tenshi said:

Is there a way to tell what date we purchased gold? I've been a member since July 2013, and I purchased Gold not to long after I joined. 

You are missing your Gold Ninja purchase from the invoices. Try to send us your Paypal transaction ID sent to magdreamer@hotmail.com. Open a ticket or email us.

1 hour ago, Yassrab said:

I bought mine during the gold headband period too, and had it during the beta's. I just checked the Cash Shop but its not there for me either.

Gave you it as well, there's no invoices. I can't really check.

where do i check, at what time i bought gold?

my account says i registered in august 2013...but i am not sure if i bought gold instantly.

i am asking because i dont have a golden protector in my storage althought i always thought i would get one :)