Open Alpha Reopened

Seth

Facebook%20Cover.png

Dear Ninja,

We need you guys to try to break the game server again, hopefully I won't have to take it down again to do a large scale maintenance. As of this posting, the game servers are back open to everyone. Invite your friends and let's get ready for the Chuunin Exams! Be sure to get to level 30 to participate.

As a side note, this is the last test we are doing before the Sand Village. Once we deem the game is stable and no major bugs are detected, we will host the Chuunin Exam then follow up with a wipe. Once we wipe, this will have new content and features such as Cash Shop, Sand Village, Missions, and more!

Best Wishes,
Hitspark

QX6xgq8.png.4d169b3e82ddc6b09a3edfcea9ec

• Like 5

• Seth featured and unfeatured this topic
8 hours ago, Mitsuo said:

@ShiinRyuu

Seth told us earlier that we won't keep the Chuunin Rank after the wipe. The exam will be just for fun, which after it will occur the wipe.

Chuunin are kept after wipe this was told to me by Rory. You will be granted the rank after you pass your Genin by an admin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seth said:

Chuunin are kept after wipe this was told to me by Rory. You will be granted the rank after you pass your Genin by an admin.

That breaks immersion.... You should not wipe if you are going to let people keep ranks on a new character that is totally bad.

We are changing the experience rates and how you level when we add Bounties and Missions. A wipe is needed. We haven't wiped in half a year, this is alpha guys you should know you don't keep your characters by now. If everyone is level 30, no one will reset to test the new systems. They will just sit with their current characters.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, James said:

Fine but don't let people keep Chunin. You are doing that for testing purposes also. So what is the difference?

Chuunin is a rank you earn, it is something you do once and keep. This event will not change. Leveling is going to change.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Seth said:

Chuunin is a rank you earn, it is something you do once and keep. This event will not change. Leveling is going to change.

I realise it's a rank you earn. But my point is it in the open alpha test just like everything else. Why should one thing in a test move over if another thing doesn't?

5 minutes ago, James said:

I realise it's a rank you earn. But my point is it in the open alpha test just like everything else. Why should one thing in a test move over if another thing doesn't?

Yeah, I agree.

The ones who pass the Chuunin exam can have their level carried over and stuff like that.