I saw a post on the naruto exodus forums "Nin online > naruto exodus" I figured it was a troll trash talking the game so i checked out the nin online site. Became a fan of it and stalked the forums for awhile then finally made a account a few days ago.

• Like 2

I saw a post on the naruto exodus forums "Nin online > naruto exodus" I figured it was a troll trash talking the game so i checked out the nin online site. Became a fan of it and stalked the forums for awhile then finally made a account a few days ago.

@Rory

@

LOL this was me ;o KeepItIcing = My byond key but yh rory for getting half of your players here i deserve silver ninja XD

• Like 1

Same here. Actually I never really played Exodus that much , only games I really play on Byond are Naruto Eternal Memories, Naruto Ninja Moo Moo, and DBZ Heroes United 2.

To be honest when I first saw the name(I read the book by its cover)I thought it was some lame naruto game like Naruto Arena or w/e but then since the legendary claus has a good a taste in things I decided to click it but.... I changed my mind figuring claus is a trollish person then hermit told me it was an actual good game and I decided to look at it e.e the screenshots looked nice the forum overall looked nice so I decided time to migrate here and i'm glad most of my friends(acquaintances) from Goa are here so yea. Glad I joined this game though I was overall about to Quit Byond and my computer and just meh be bored reading books for fun(ohhh the pain). Need something to make me happy while I'm dealing with to much irl problems. 

• 2 weeks later...