Hitspark

Seth

Facebook%20Cover.png

We're trying to recruit and train new people to help make the game quicker. You can use this engine to learn the ropes of our engine. If anyone doesn't know, Hitspark is our name (publisher) that produces Nin Online. There's still a lot of work to do, since we're just an indie developer although we have been expanding trying to grow at a faster rate to make games quicker. This is the bet way to get into making online video games, since we actually have a game that is being actively developed.

If you have any questions feel free to discuss it here.

We are still hiring staff members. Just follow the last post and do not send it as a PM please.

• Like 2

We're trying to recruit and train new people to help make the game quicker. You can use this engine to learn the ropes of our engine. If anyone doesn't know, Hitspark is our name (publisher) that produces Nin Online. There's still a lot of work to do, since we're just an indie developer although we have been expanding trying to grow at a faster rate to make games quicker. This is the bet way to get into making online video games, since we actually have a game that is being actively developed.

If you have any questions feel free to discuss it here.

We are still hiring staff members. Just follow the last post and do not send it as a PM please.

i have a lot of experience with map creation i did create my own maps, towns, dungeons and quests useing the Remere's RME Map Editor ,that was for my Tibia Server back in 2006-8.

tho i can't find the Map Editor of this engine, only Server and Client.

Test me if you find me useful in anyway im more then happy to help you guys.

A quick update, I am going to be updating this engine soon. We're in desperate need of content creators to expand our world. This is our most needed position right now. You can use tools like Tiled to get used to mapping also.

I have programmed on Byond for 4 years and was creating a shinobi-like game that is original as well with good combat system as per the testers like the need of doing handseals to execute a jutsu. I would love to help you guys with this game, I will check the link you posted and see how it goes.

Edit- tried to download the engine but it shows this "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 47699897 bytes) in /home/hitspark/hitsparkinteractive.com/library/Jrahmy/DeferJs/Listener.php on line 30"

Edited by sers000

Edit- tried to download the engine but it shows this "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 47699897 bytes) in /home/hitspark/hitsparkinteractive.com/library/Jrahmy/DeferJs/Listener.php on line 30"

Thanks, I fixed it.

• Seth featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Ueda unfeatured this topic