I have been a victim of racism and prejiduce from Yagami so i reset all my accounts and am quitting the game

Nagamushi mush

Yesterday I had reseted all of my accounts, Nagamushi Mush and King Nagamushi due to the utter racism and discrimination I faced by @Azhura , @Dora, @Singeand @Crow. They brutally spam killed me because of the colour of my skin. I wont be joining the community discord again and this will be the last time you guys will ever see me. @Ueda Is this the type of unwarranted harassment and discrimination the players of your game face? do people like these 4 stay unpunished and continue to play the game while still exerting their hate speech? @Anaconda Is this the type of people you want in your org? disgusting racist scumbags like these four who discriminate against others? 

I hope the rest of this games community wake up and actually get these guys banned out of this platform.

Kind regards to Nin Online.

Nagamushi

Bringing up racially defining factors is irrelevant in the context of a Takumi fight and will do you just as much good as constantly running your mouth about fantasies.

Instead, let’s focus solely on the martial aspects and exclude any unnecessary elements. As a starting point, what actions could you have taken to avoid your demise in this scenario?

11 minutes ago, Dora said:

Bringing up racially defining factors is irrelevant in the context of a Takumi fight and will do you just as much good as constantly running your mouth about fantasies.

Instead, let’s focus solely on the martial aspects and exclude any unnecessary elements. As a starting point, what actions could you have taken to avoid your demise in this scenario?

Listen, when I first started maining in Takumi for the past 2 weeks I never had any issue with Yagami. The leader Snake used to be my friend a couple years ago when we played the game together. It all started from @Singe, him and he's racist and prejudice mindset is what made him hate me and spam kill me. You, azhura, Momo Arashi and Crow all joined in and started belittling me. Singe spammed me due to racism and you all supported him when what you should have done is gone against him instead of supporting him because racism is wrong. I tried everything I could, I took my pride away and said sorry. I apologized and apologized and apologized and you guys still hated me and discriminated against me. 

30 minutes ago, Hageshi said:

Lil bro really lasted longer than I thought 

Dude its not about me lasting the game. Scumbags like Singe and Yagami are literally discriminating against just because of my skin colour and this type of hatred goes unwarranted. You as a silver ninja should be against this and you should be helping me get this racist guild and its racist members banned. 

52 minutes ago, Jean Grey said:

What color is this kid and why is this giving delulu 🤣☕

I am Black of African origin. Singe knows this. He continued to belittle me due to my race by spam killing me and spewing hate language in game to me.

2 minutes ago, Dora said:

That’s completely beside the point. If you are being targeted, it is strictly because of your past and present public demeanour.

Calling it racism is simply coping.

Ok so how come 2 weeks when I first came back to the game and started playing In Takumi. Why did you, Azhura. Momo and Singe not spam kill me. It's when Singe first started discriminating me he then decided to spam me and you guys followed him. And I'm not just copying by saying he was being racist, he literally discriminated against me with his own words.

1 hour ago, Nagamushi mush said:

Listen, when I first started maining in Takumi for the past 2 weeks I never had any issue with Yagami. The leader Snake used to be my friend a couple years ago when we played the game together. It all started from @Singe, him and he's racist and prejudice mindset is what made him hate me and spam kill me. You, azhura, Momo Arashi and Crow all joined in and started belittling me. Singe spammed me due to racism and you all supported him when what you should have done is gone against him instead of supporting him because racism is wrong. I tried everything I could, I took my pride away and said sorry. I apologized and apologized and apologized and you guys still hated me and discriminated against me. 

Dude its not about me lasting the game. Scumbags like Singe and Yagami are literally discriminating against just because of my skin colour and this type of hatred goes unwarranted. You as a silver ninja should be against this and you should be helping me get this racist guild and its racist members banned. 

I am Black of African origin. Singe knows this. He continued to belittle me due to my race by spam killing me and spewing hate language in game to me.

Do we have receipts of any of this happening so just accusation? I don't wanna toot my own horn here but I'm also black and if that was the case wouldn't they also attack other black ninjas? Its still giving delulu 

4 minutes ago, Jean Grey said:

Do we have receipts of any of this happening so just accusation? I don't wanna toot my own horn here but I'm also black and if that was the case wouldn't they also attack other black ninjas? Its still giving delulu 

I didn't take any screenshots in the moment as that was the last thing my mind was telling me to do when it happened. Singe hates me out of prejudice and racism. Is that not enough proof.

56 minutes ago, Hageshi said:

Get off the game already matey.

Im done with the game. You guys all hate me like everyone does, nobody likes me. You guys all just hateful people. And before i quit this miserable game i can atleast tell myself that i tried, i tried to reason with you people but none of you guys cared to even give me a second chance.

37 minutes ago, Nagamushi mush said:

Im done with the game. You guys all hate me like everyone does, nobody likes me. You guys all just hateful people. And before i quit this miserable game i can atleast tell myself that i tried, i tried to reason with you people but none of you guys cared to even give me a second chance.

False I don't hate you cause I don't care about you enough to put in the effort to 

Solution.. if you're feeling like a black sheep instead of playing victim leave or roll with the punches everyone's been spam killed in takumi so idk what makes you feel like you're case is any different by spinning the false narative of racism 

I've dealt with racism & homophobia in this game I never played victim and might I add you were one of those bigots that threw derogatory slurs at me even telling me to kill myself n so on I still never played the victim so you should suck it up n move on cause rn sis this isn't even cute and you're being a hypocrite at this point

• Like 1