Int Wind New Player Experience

Jazzy Nii Chan

9 hours ago, Sword said:

Honestly, it does skew more towards a "Wind/WM int" advance in my opinion even though its underwhelming

Wind Shuriken should be a shuriken made out of wind just like Lightning Senbon

^^

futon kaiten shuriken aka wind shuriken is shuriken enchanted with a futon not "shuriken" from wind 
maybe it hurts in early but at 15 you getting best possible wind aoe jutsu in game to farm

same case with intmed where the level 10 jutsu feels rough but in the endgame both Psenbon and Wind Shuri are great jutsu. think the true solution instead of changing wind shuri to cost no tools which would end up nerfing it would be to give a small amount of cash to lowbies during academy/level 10 arcs

• Like 2

Wind Shuriken has the one of shortest Cooldown's for jutsu,or even the most shortest, same with Chakra Cost, 
also this jutsu travel a ~12 tiles pretty fast, i would say one of the fastest jutsus in game.

Thats fine its cost a one shuriken for cast it, also as someone up mentioned - at 15 level you get the best AoE jutsu for faming on this level gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

i remember someone on the suggesting wind shuriken should be usable without shuriken but with a downside make the jutsu alot weaker without the actual tool consider it a little wind blast without the actual tool to give you the full damage of the jutsu some can be done for poison senbon since we already have the icon for difference being the jutsu without the tool means no CC ability tho it seems like a fair trade of for broke ninjas until they learn to maintain they bag

• 1 month later...

It can be rather irritating at first, but at lvl 15 you unlock scythe which allows a lvl 15 to grind mobs far higher level than them. In my instance it was giant fire ants. Each feeler dropped was 2ryo and after grinding from 15 -> 20 in about an hour or two I had a ton of ryo to spare. I only really use wind-shuri for pvp anyway so it's not too expensive considering my entire mastery can farm like crazy. For a new player though, I imagine they'd need to be told that. 10 -> 15 can be a bit of a struggle if you don't know about seals for quick levels too.

I've always thought jutsu requiring ryo is just stupid as hell. It adds nothing to the player experience. It just makes it more difficult to play the game with zero upside for anyone. Just another thing in this game that didn't get much thought put into it. 

7 hours ago, Slifer said:

I've always thought jutsu requiring ryo is just stupid as hell. It adds nothing to the player experience. It just makes it more difficult to play the game with zero upside for anyone. Just another thing in this game that didn't get much thought put into it. 

It has almost no CP cost, low cooldown, very high projectile speed to compensate costing money. If there is something that not much thought was put into, it is your reply.

4 hours ago, Kanpeki said:

It has almost no CP cost, low cooldown, very high projectile speed to compensate costing money. If there is something that not much thought was put into, it is your reply.

Ok, and what does making it cost ryo do? People still use it just as often as they would if it were free. The only people struggling to use it are lowbies that aren't a threat to begin with. Costing ryo doesn't nerf anything. It still has the exact same properties you described. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kanpeki said:

Just name it pay2win. You'd have to make Nin a fulltime job, to join pvp and pve activities daily without going broke.