Flicker

Latom

Question

#FixFlicker

I come to the forums today in a plea to rory, not with any crazy good solutions but only one simple one that hopefully would spur the rest of the community into taking action in coming up with ideas to actually fix this jutsu. 

The Jutsu in question is Body Flicker Technique. Its a great utility jutsu to get around certain places and escape near death encounters sometimes but I've noticed something about almost every really nasty instant combo in this game; its flicker based. Flicker+Nado, Flicker+Palm, Flicker+Scapel, etc are all known lil comboes right off a free warp that everyone gets but this means that anyone with said jutsu or other jutsu that do an instant cc gain just free dmg 90% of the time that can literally shift the tide of a battle with zero effort put into it. I propose a most likely flawed debuff of self-silence on flicker to prevent the over-abundant use during combat simply for free damage.

This has been my TED talk and I hope this inspires someone to come up with a completely brilliant and thought up idea to fix this pesky no skill gameplay.

Hope the Devs have a good night
Bad Suggestion maker Rose out!~ 💀

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

The old me would have wrote a 657484 pages book on why you are right. @Aesthetic.

Sadly, I am sorry to tell you that the devs want it to be this way. A 100 of posts like this have been made over the years and all of them were rejected. It gave confidence into them calling this the ''meta'' and everyone went medic/gf/tai/fan/pipe.

Dont waste your energy on this even if you are right.

From someone who truly despite flicker.

• Like 1