Waging War and CBK

Shinigami

Question

This missions as we all know is very time consuming since DZ activity is pretty much non existent even with the halloween event going on atm players rather farm in safezone then go out in the wild.

Please make kills count in Safezones if players are over lvl 10 - 15 and just deal with it.

It literally takes HOURS to an WW or CBK mission unless you buy kills and that's not how it was intended to be done in the first place.

Now GMs usually say ''you aren't meant to do it this fast and ''it's supposed to take time'' ok so you go do a WW alone or in a tiny group, enjoy the zerg.

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

I mean tbh allowing kills to count in safezones is cooked considering you would literally have to always be in hosp if you wanted to afk in your own village lmao I think the proper solution for such missions would be to have dz events like gm hosted FFA in a dz event or something to actually give people a free chance at racking some kills up considering how dead dz are and prob will be for the remainder of the month
;-;

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Bloodhound said:

This missions as we all know is very time consuming since DZ activity is pretty much non existent even with the halloween event going on atm players rather farm in safezone then go out in the wild.

Please make kills count in Safezones if players are over lvl 10 - 15 and just deal with it.

It literally takes HOURS to an WW or CBK mission unless you buy kills and that's not how it was intended to be done in the first place.

Now GMs usually say ''you aren't meant to do it this fast and ''it's supposed to take time'' ok so you go do a WW alone or in a tiny group, enjoy the zerg.

Facts ppl just need to deal with it

as usual, someone will write a good suggestion, admins are ignore, missions ww / cbk they are too hard to do because you can't meet people in danger zone

On 10/17/2021 at 6:09 PM, Bloodhound said:

aesthetics don't write such nonsense

On 10/18/2021 at 1:00 AM, Aesthetic said:

I mean tbh allowing kills to count in safezones is cooked considering you would literally have to always be in hosp if you wanted to afk in your own village lmao I think the proper solution for such missions would be to have dz events like gm hosted FFA in a dz event or something to actually give people a free chance at racking some kills up considering how dead dz are and prob will be for the remainder of the month
;-;

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hustlehoff said:

as usual, someone will write a good suggestion, admins are ignore, missions ww / cbk they are too hard to do because you can't meet people in danger zone

aesthetics don't write such nonsense

All Aesthetic does is write nonsense. Just ignore him. Let me make him miserable. 

CBK/WW should count in safe zones though. 

On 10/17/2021 at 7:00 PM, Aesthetic said:

;-;

You shouldn't be playing the game if you want to AFK, it's not only bad for your computer, it's bad for the server because you're literally a waste of space that another player can be using to log on. Log out like a normal person. Also, why are you complaining about danger zone kills; it's not like you can land anything? You can't even aim, which is sad because you're a male.