Medical Corps is Dead; and it has an easy solution

Prince Nik

Question

Hello Nin Online community, today my suggestion will revolve around the Medical Corps and how to fix the inactiveness. First, I will list the 3 major reasons why nobody wants to join the Medical Organizations on Nin Online. 

1. There is no benefit.
2. It is cosmetic based and you don't have to be apart of the Organization to wear the Medical Cosmetics. 
3. You can just be a medic and help people without being in the Medical Organization.

There is a solution to all three!

1. Give the Medical Organizations in each village an Area of Effect Healing Technique. Let's try this!

Let's call the jutsu... Hands of Healing and let's make it a Tier 3. From that point forward, let's apply the template of Earth Prison and Great Earth Prison to the Hands of Healing move, but let's change it up a bit. Let's give it 7 levels.

Level 1 - all within 4 tiles get healed.
Level 2 - shorten cd by 1
Level 3 - shorten chakra cost by 1
Level 4 - All within 5 tiles get healed
Level 5 - shorten cd by 1
Level 6 - Shorten chakra cost by 1
Level 7 - All within 8 tiles get healed

Let's make it so that when you activate the jutsu, you can only stand in one area.  For the icon for when it heals others, you can just use the Akatsuki aura and make it lime green. @Artists 

Any suggestions on how to improve the idea will be welcomed, otherwise all irrelevant posts below will be in violation of the Terms of Service. Thank you for your time. 

• Like 6

10 answers to this question

It would be a good perk for Med-Corps members to work hospitals during raids with a jutsu that is similar to Mystical Palm that in turn makes BI fade faster. This would lock people to hospital beds for treatment, give chakra medics work inside of hospitals instead of power-healing BI warriors in a village counter-raid and significantly cut down the BI timer all while keeping the RP in-tact. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prince Nik said:

Hello Nin Online community, today my suggestion will revolve around the Medical Corps and how to fix the inactiveness. First, I will list the 3 major reasons why nobody wants to join the Medical Organizations on Nin Online. 

1. There is no benefit.
2. It is cosmetic based and you don't have to be apart of the Organization to wear the Medical Cosmetics. 
3. You can just be a medic and help people without being in the Medical Organization.

There is a solution to all three!

1. Give the Medical Organizations in each village an Area of Effect Healing Technique. Let's try this!

Let's call the jutsu... Hands of Healing and let's make it a Tier 3. From that point forward, let's apply the template of Earth Prison and Great Earth Prison to the Hands of Healing move, but let's change it up a bit. Let's give it 7 levels.

Level 1 - all within 4 tiles get healed.
Level 2 - shorten cd by 1
Level 3 - shorten chakra cost by 1
Level 4 - All within 5 tiles get healed
Level 5 - shorten cd by 1
Level 6 - Shorten chakra cost by 1
Level 7 - All within 8 tiles get healed

Let's make it so that when you activate the jutsu, you can only stand in one area.  For the icon for when it heals others, you can just use the Akatsuki aura and make it lime green. @Artists 

Any suggestions on how to improve the idea will be welcomed, otherwise all irrelevant posts below will be in violation of the Terms of Service. Thank you for your time. 

Cool Idea

• Like 1

That is indeed benefits ? good job Nik!!!
Wait but what would you do if they leave the org?
They can't use the jutsu? ? cuz if they can just obtain it by joining they can join and leave. any suggestions for that. 
Can there be stuff like Org requirement for jutsus?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baby said:

That is indeed benefits ? good job Nik!!!
Wait but what would you do if they leave the org?
They can't use the jutsu? ? cuz if they can just obtain it by joining they can join and leave. any suggestions for that. 
Can there be stuff like Org requirement for jutsus?  

I'm sorry, I thought it was implied that if they left the Organization they should no longer be allowed to use the jutsu so yes technically you're correct. Yeah, there should also be an Org Requirement. Seeing as how your chakra stacks with heals, perhaps there SHOULD be a chakra requirement in order to use this alleged and hopefully future T3. 

• Like 1

The level of power medics already have in their nitche (which is healing) is higher than any other group in the game because they are the only class in the game to be able to heal.

While the idea is cool, I don't think this would be good to implement for a couple of reasons:

1. This is extremely OP and would shift the meta even more towards medic hybrids, when they are already too prevalent
2. This would give village groups (which are already way bigger than majority of rogue groups) a huge advantage over them
3. Being able to stack AoE heals would remove the skill of playing medic.  

@Prince Nik Ueda is reworking organizations so they can become more official. If I were you I would ask to improve the medical corps around this fact.

Some improvements may look like:

Organization clothes

Unique building

Special Items (that medics may be able to use specifically to help lowbies)

--

I recommend asking for beneficial items over jutsus since that is what is given to organizations.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Seifer said:

@Prince Nik Ueda is reworking organizations so they can become more official. If I were you I would ask to improve the medical corps around this fact.

Some improvements may look like:

Organization clothes

Unique building

Special Items (that medics may be able to use specifically to help lowbies)

--

I recommend asking for beneficial items over jutsus since that is what is given to organizations.

I'm just saying, a jutsu for medical corps would be more meaningful.