Player Orgs

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Can you add player orgs, rogues cannot play the game with friendly fire.

rory already responded to your last post, made a temporary thing, and seems to be working on possibly making TA an official corp kek
don't spam the same topics (;-;)

• Like 2

On 8/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, Atrane said:

I actually disagree with this concept, I think there is a place in RP for some massive army of criminals with their own sets of leaders and rules. Completely built by the players. When it comes to balance it shouldn't matter, villages already have this luxury of not worrying about dealing damage to each other. Obviously if this change was made, more war zone maps and different routes could be added into the game to limit massive armies being the only viable option of open world pvp.

I agree with Atrane.

1.I get that being a rogue should be some kind of a penalty, but gameplay wise people just run from villages from abusive kages or just end up victims to their power trips. Then u cannot even band up with ppl in Takumi, when villagers run in 20+ man squads with no friendly fire spamming sh*t next to each other and keeping boosted items from official orgs. At this point if i were a new player that got forced into Takumi i would just leave the game.
2. If u wanna limit Takumi rogues gameplay and bring some friendly fire, u should do this with villagers as well. When u play the game, u understand that Takumi is a powerhouse that keeps drilling pvp in the game cause Villagers often just pick their nose in their villages with raids once or twice per month and that is standing on map switch edges.
3. If u are thinking it will bring more activity into villages cause it will squish playerbase from Takumi back to villages.... *chuckles* yea it wont work like that.
4. In the past, years ago Takumi had friendly fire, so had first Akatsuki, and it was changed on purpose.
5. Also in the past we had groups of players in Takumi, that took huge effort from leaders to sit down and make one big rogues army( @Mana was the creator of that). It worked for 3 days, but GMs got to know about it and thats when 20 people player org limit was created.

@NorthwindYou would be surprised.

TBH it was said in the past that that is a con of playing as a rogue ninja. You don't get the benefits that a vilage get such as no friendly fire in danger zones/safe zones. Takumi/rogues dont typically band up and fight people unless its an organization made for those reasons. Its not normal for 50 rogues to all fight together. Takumi is home to criminals and as such there shouldn't be some massive organization that can house 300 people.

It should of been 3/4 orgs made for Takumi that could house a good portion of you all with the org member cap still at 20. 3/4 orgs like this means thats 60/80 people in orgs with no friendly fire.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JunPachi said:

TBH it was said in the past that that is a con of playing as a rogue ninja. You don't get the benefits that a vilage get such as no friendly fire in danger zones/safe zones. Takumi/rogues dont typically band up and fight people unless its an organization made for those reasons. Its not normal for 50 rogues to all fight together. Takumi is home to criminals and as such there shouldn't be some massive organization that can house 300 people.

It should of been 3/4 orgs made for Takumi that could house a good portion of you all with the org member cap still at 20. 3/4 orgs like this means thats 60/80 people in orgs with no friendly fire.

I actually disagree with this concept, I think there is a place in RP for some massive army of criminals with their own sets of leaders and rules. Completely built by the players. When it comes to balance it shouldn't matter, villages already have this luxury of not worrying about dealing damage to each other. Obviously if this change was made, more war zone maps and different routes could be added into the game to limit massive armies being the only viable option of open world pvp.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atrane said:

who in takumi does even rp man.