Training Dummies in Villages or Designated Training Grounds

Xerith

It's cool that training dummies were added on the mist village boat however, I could see these dummies being very useful when it comes to training Jutsu and summons. If they were to be placed in ninja villages it would make training a lot more convenient as we'd be able to level Jutsu without having to rely on other players turning on pvp or enemy ninja. This should be a feature as ninja should be able to train their Jutsu in other ways than engaging in combat with others.

• Like 1

It is a really cool concept till you realize the whole system of leveling up jutsus the way we do it atm is already bypassing the intended way of leveling them which is via combat whether that be pvp or pve. Worst case scenario if you don't have a person to just afk on in square, head to an enemy village and beat up their raid points kek

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 9:20 PM, Aesthetic said:

It is a really cool concept till you realize the whole system of leveling up jutsus the way we do it atm is already bypassing the intended way of leveling them which is via combat whether that be pvp or pve. Worst case scenario if you don't have a person to just afk on in square, head to an enemy village and beat up their raid points kek

I tend to disagree. RP-wise it would only make sense for ninja to train on their own or within a team on a designated training ground. Of course sparring is a viable option when it comes to training offensive jutsu, but techniques such as Earth or Water prison are truly a pain to level during PvP or PvE. I would put summons in the same category too, as they are one of, if not, the biggest reason people AFK with PvP on in square and if there's no med around, leveling a summon usually lands someone in the hospital. The addition of training dummies would offer a better and safer alternative to leveling jutsu, and personally, I would love to see the 3 training logs in Leaf TG be turned into practice targets as well. It would add variety to the game, as people who are not really keen on PvP or PvE would have a safe spot to level their jutsu or summon while it would also create opportunities for RP (especially RP missions I or II) where instructors or sensei teach students the basics or different styles of shinobi combat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There used to be more training dummies around. :(

Now we just got the dummies..

• Sad 2