Hide in bushes (Get Jumped-no-jutsu)

R a y l e i g h

Question

5 answers to this question

I like the idea, although I can only see it working on b1, b2 and cf with big desert since other maps dont have that much space to hold multiple bushes and having players on them aswell and having one or two bushes everyone would just check everytime they go around seems kinda worthless, I think the new transformation jutsu, when it will allow us to transform into more props will fill this role better

• Like 1

Actually I see that bushes can be added absolutely everywhere, that's why I made this suggestion, so I don't kind of get how you don't see there being space. ? 

I do like Maj's idea of transforming into inanimate objects, but if there isn't any bushes and such to begin with in the first place, everyone would know that this particular bush doesn't belong yaknow Katon-flap-off-no-jutsu :D

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, R a y l e i g h said:

Actually I see that bushes can be added absolutely everywhere, that's why I made this suggestion, so I don't kind of get how you don't see there being space. ? 

I do like Maj's idea of transforming into inanimate objects, but if there isn't any bushes and such to begin with in the first place, everyone would know that this particular bush doesn't belong yaknow Katon-flap-off-no-jutsu :D

What I meant is that the bushes would be impassable and there is already enough cluster flap trying to move through maps with lot of trees/nature, and the bushes would take the little space left there, not saying that hiding under tree has very similiar effect, in uedas preview of the transformation jutsu we should be able to transform into trees aswell, so thats why I see it as better option now, your idea is still neat just not sure if it fits current nins format