Smoke Bomb Tool

Edward EIric

Question

It would be cool if we had a smoke bomb tool to use during combat. It could have similar animations to the new Poison Cloud Technique but is white instead and last longer(?). The reason I say this is because it would be a really good strategy to use when healing or casting any jutsu. Maybe even keep it the same duration as poison mist and make it so anyone in the smoke bomb can't be targeted. Obviously there's a way to counter this with skill shots and other jutsu, but I thought it would be a cool mechanic to add and see how it does. Imagine smoke bomb and using lightning cutter. 

So to make a list of what I'm thinking

• Sold at the item store
  • Capacity of 3
  • Duration 3 seconds*
  • Untargetable in the smoke
  • 5x5 area*

The smoke would reach the 5x5 area range in less than a second and this would allow you to cast jutsu inside of the smoke. This adds a whole new level to combat because you can also do it to bait subs and not attack or to launch a sneak attack from the inside of the smoke. I can also see it benefiting medics and think it would be a widely used tool in game.

* Every asterisk is balanceable by changing duration or size.

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

sounds like a really cool idea though could be cancer if people did any sort of really cancer combos out of it tho I like the idea of using it to escape like a short time cloak basically to confuse the enemy

Yeah, I'd honestly hate to see like 10 people doing it all at once LOL that's why I figured a limit to the amount of holding would be good.