Major complaint over the charm system

Jinsain

Question

I was left feeling pretty upset for myself and my fellow player over the charm system when he told me what he was doing with the ryo i gave him for blanks.

He told me that he was resetting his entire account saving 500 ryo and going to roll on the fortune teller praying he gets the charms he wants so he can actually begin playing the game?

Why is this system in your game? What am i gonna tell all the new players I'm trying to bring into the game that their accounts are inferior cos they rolled poorly one time at the fortune teller?

People telling me I might as well just reset my char cos I didn't have the knowledge and foresight to know this when I began playing your game?

Why can they not just be traded by players to make this system interactive for players an just increase the price of them to accommodate that?

Why can you just not re roll the fortune teller once a week or something its not like you don't do that thousands of times over with scrolls? 

Currently everything in the game power wise to my knowledge can be gained with effort, social interaction and time while playing the game this however actively makes you not want to play the game while you re roll this to your charm of preference its disrespectful of players time to have fun in your game.

I do hope you consider changing it in the future.

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

I was the player he was referring too, I agree the charm system needs a rework, maybe even free for first reroll then 1000 for next rolls, so people don't have to reset but can if they want too, still making it a grind something that feels like an achievement when gained. I don't agree with trading charms as that doesn't make much sense, people would make too many alt accounts and gather charms and sell them for huge prices.