Basic Jutsu - Difficult Coding? Guess Not :D

Shizuo

Question

What I mean, there's a very basic jutsu in the Naruto world, but when thinking about it, it would be difficult to implement in the ninonline world. Do you have any ideas how it would work?

It's : Replacement Jutsu / Kawarimi no Jutsu

So for the staff :

Is the jutsu already in the game?

If yes, please tell us. But maybe don't spoil how it works, it's nice to discover these things in-game.

If not, will it be in? And would you want people to suggest how it could work?

People :

Thank you for posting if you think/know if the jutsu is already in the game, if the jutsu should be put in game and maybe even how it should work.

Best regards!

Shizuo

Sorry, I'll be calling Jutsus with their English names though. Body Replacement Technique Shunshin is pretty OP, but I'll see how I can have it in, but a very balanced version of it. One possibility is that I can make it simply move you about 3-5 tiles nearer to your enemy, but it won't instantly teleport you to the enemy if he's too far away, just close the gap a little. It also will not be able to be used to run away. I emphasize a lot on making it hard to escape from fights because it kind of makes PvP annoying, and make PKers need to do burst damage instead of sustain damage in order to be viable. This way, you can have it as a method to move you nearer to your enemy, while enemies who are already far away, can escape.

• Like 1

Sorry, I'll be calling Jutsus with their English names though. Body Replacement Technique Shunshin is pretty OP, but I'll see how I can have it in, but a very balanced version of it. One possibility is that I can make it simply move you about 3-5 tiles nearer to your enemy, but it won't instantly teleport you to the enemy if he's too far away, just close the gap a little. It also will not be able to be used to run away. I emphasize a lot on making it hard to escape from fights because it kind of makes PvP annoying, and make PKers need to do burst damage instead of sustain damage in order to be viable. This way, you can have it as a method to move you nearer to your enemy, while enemies who are already far away, can escape.

what about not in PvP... just to run away from annoying bastards ))

in general... will we be able to use jutsus outside of battle? just for show or something

@Rory Why the English names?

Maybe make a poll to see if the majority prefers Japanese names? Unless you have a very serious reason for it, then ok.

If Rasengan is added to the game, will it be called Spiralling Sphere?  :(

Edit : So Spiralling Sphere then

@Rory Why the English names?

Maybe make a poll to see if the majority prefers Japanese names? Unless you have a very serious reason for it, then ok.

If Rasengan is added to the game, will it be called Spiralling Sphere?  :(

Edit : So Spiralling Sphere then

They actually call it Rasengan in the dub, so that's probably going to be the same lol

Shunshin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique

try saying that fast <_<

Flying Thunder God Jutsu is the Hiraishin no Jutsu (Minato)

Shunshin no Jutsu is another jutsu : you know for example when the leaf shinobi disappear in a smoke-cloud (example also, since it could be a whirlwind of leaves, also sand for gaara and many others), it's because they move too fast for the eye to catch for a short distance. All this is done by removing the muscles limiters / enhancing the muscles power for a very brief moment, with chakra (it is said to be a genin-rank jutsu)

Because its an English game, and people who don't watch the series can still understand Body Replacement Technique. Kawarimi will confuse them.

ah @Rory

what about vice-versa? )

that's possible too

I mean we know the Japanese names, but not the English ones

Well, you can learn for the game sake, that's easier since we all speak English here. People who don't know Japanese and don't watch the anime will find it harder to start memorizing Japanese words/names. Also, Henge/Transforming will definitely be in :) I'm planning two kinds, one that transforms you into target players, and one which will turn you into objects. You'll have to remain stationary for the objects one, so it'll be pretty hard to utilize in actual combat. But imagine its possibilities as a way to ambush or escape. Lots of fun things we can do with this as well, like find the admin events xD

• Like 3

Well, you can learn for the game sake, that's easier since we all speak English here. People who don't know Japanese and don't watch the anime will find it harder to start memorizing Japanese words/names. Also, Henge/Transforming will definitely be in :) I'm planning two kinds, one that transforms you into target players, and one which will turn you into objects. You'll have to remain stationary for the objects one, so it'll be pretty hard to utilize in actual combat. But imagine its possibilities as a way to ambush or escape. Lots of fun things we can do with this as well, like find the admin events xD

I almost hit the "Report" button instead of "Quote"...

Guess I wanted to report this for its awesomeness  B) objects FTW!!! I'll have a blast with this one! Imagine all the possibilities to peak in the girls-side Hot Springs!!!

• Like 2

Theres many different interprations on other games on how kawarimi or bunshin works, its only as complex as you make it.

On an old project of mine i made it so you activate it and when hit teleport randomly in a 10x10 tile radius with special effects of course to make it look pretty. Whereas some games prefer the invisibility walking or get hit and teleport where you activate it or even a push back on yourself.

Will transformations be in? When I say transformations I mean justu that improve a players abilities such as sage mode, lightning armor, cursed sea, ect. If so How would you obtain them? I think as event rewards or rp rewards would be nice. So it's something powerful and highly sought after, but not spammed everywhere.

Yep. August 1, gonna transform into a bush and hide near somewhere important and when someone gets close Ima be all like "Take off your sandals, this is holy ground you're stepping on." lol

Will transformations be in? When I say transformations I mean justu that improve a players abilities such as sage mode, lightning armor, cursed sea, ect. If so How would you obtain them? I think as event rewards or rp rewards would be nice. So it's something powerful and highly sought after, but not spammed everywhere.

This question should've been asked in  seeing as it doesn't concern the Basic Jutsu. But to answer your question, if it IS implemented it won't be until a much later date.