Basic Jutsu - Difficult Coding? Guess Not :D

Shizuo

Question

What I mean, there's a very basic jutsu in the Naruto world, but when thinking about it, it would be difficult to implement in the ninonline world. Do you have any ideas how it would work?

It's : Replacement Jutsu / Kawarimi no Jutsu

So for the staff :

Is the jutsu already in the game?

If yes, please tell us. But maybe don't spoil how it works, it's nice to discover these things in-game.

If not, will it be in? And would you want people to suggest how it could work?

People :

Thank you for posting if you think/know if the jutsu is already in the game, if the jutsu should be put in game and maybe even how it should work.

Best regards!

Shizuo

What I mean, there's a very basic jutsu in the Naruto world, but when thinking about it, it would be difficult to implement in the ninonline world. Do you have any ideas how it would work?

It's : Replacement Jutsu / Kawarimi no Jutsu

So for the staff :

If yes, please tell us. But maybe don't spoil how it works, it's nice to discover these things in-game.

If not, will it be in? And would you want people to suggest how it could work?

People :

Thank you for posting if you think/know if the jutsu is already in the game, if the jutsu should be put in game and maybe even how it should work.

Best regards!

Shizuo

Posted Image

I've already created and completed the animation, but I have not gotten to personally try it out in-game. I'm sure it's in-game though.  ;) This should answer 1 of your questions.

• Like 4

Posted Image

I've already created and completed the animation, but I have not gotten to personally try it out in-game. I'm sure it's in-game though.  ;) This should answer 1 of your questions.

sooooo... you permanently turn into a log and play further? 

Nice  :D

• Like 1

So for the staff :

Yeap, Kawarami is in :) it works like a buff, you prepare it, and on the next attack it teleports you behind the enemy. There will be a cooldown for this of course.

Why you spoil us, Rory? Why? :'(

Nah, it's cool to know too  B)

I'll start thinking jutsu strategies!

Yeah, I thought about the Shunshin-ing thing. Because characters run, it'll be hard to catch an opponent if there's no way to move to the opponent fast. I'm planning on giving players Crowd Control jutsus with slows and stuns.

Body Replacement Technique

With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Replacement_Technique

I'm going with the attack one for Kawarami, because if you wanted to escape, you could just use our cloaking jutsu.

• Like 1

@Rory you keep saying Kawarami... it hurts my ears :(

in any case... I really want the Shunshin no Jutsu, a somewhat balanced version of it

if with Kawarimi it's possible to teleport behind the enemy, then with some slight boost and modifications you can easily have the Shunshin