The Sand Manipulator clan

Ryu Ken

Question

Sup guys this is Ryu Ken and im posting this to talk about the sand manipulator clan. Though i love being a  swordsman a sand manipulator is gonna be my main character (well if there is gonna be sand)

Im not tryna Rush anything but in some point in the game i would like this from the sand clan. I know this is a lot so u don't have to read all most of u should now almost all of them.

The Jutsu:

I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT THIS JUTSU RESEARCH ON GAARA WAS MINE (But i did do research :) just copied because this will take VERY long to write

Daisan no Me - The Third Eye  Character Use: Gaara of the Desert Rank: D-Rank Range: All Range. Type: Supplementary Daisan no Me is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Sand ninja Gaara. Created out of sand, the Eye allows Gaara to view an opponent when he is either encased in his Suna no Muya or when he needs to be able to see his opponent's actions when he has no clear line of sight with his own eyes. Gokusamaisou - Sand Prison Burial  Character Use: Gaara Rank: C-rank Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) Type: Attack Gokusamaisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his ability to manipulate sand, Gaara will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink deep within the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely limit their ability to move. Mugen Sajin Daitoppa - Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough  Character Use: Gaara Rank: B Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Attack, Defense Fuuton • Mugen Sajin Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. While in his partially transformed Shukaku form, Gaara can inhale a large amount of air into the Shukaku chest cavity. He can then exhale the air in a large gust capable of turning back an incoming attack. Rendan Suna Shigure - Sand Shower Combo  Character Use: Gaara Rank: B Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Attack Rendan Suna Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The technique functions similar to Suna Shigure, except instead of raining the sand down from above, Gaara fires the sand bullets directly towards his target. Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile  Character Use: Gaara Rank: C Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Attack Fuuton • Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The demon Shukaku inhales a large amount of air into his chest and then slams his fist into his chest to expel it. To strengthen the attack Shukaku will imbue chakra into the air. When expelled it forms concussive spherical projectiles capable of inflicting large damage. Ryuusa Bakuryuu - Quicksand Waterfall Current  Character Use: Gaara Rank: A Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Attack Ryuusa Bakuryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Kyuu except on a much larger scale. With the development of Gaara's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground with his sand, he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power, a large tidal wave size amount sand will rise from the ground to cover his target and the surrounding area. This technique serves to set up his Sabaku Taisou technique. Sabaku Fuyuu - Desert Sand Floating  Character Use: Gaara Rank: C Range: All Range Type: Supplementary Sabaku Fuyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his ability to levitate sand, Gaara will bring together sand into cloud shape clumps. These clumps are dense enough for Gaara or another ninja to rest on. This can allow Gaara to rise above any threat from below. Sabaku Kyuu - Desert Coffin  Character Use: Gaara Rank: D Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) Type: Attack Sabaku Kyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Gaara will cause sand to rise from the ground and wrap around the legs of his target, restraining them in place. The sand will then rise up to full encase the target. This technique alone can crush the bones of his opponent but the technique is usually used to prepare the victim for the Sabaku Sousou technique. Sabaku Rou - Desert Prison  Character Use: Gaara Rank: B Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Defense Sabaku Rou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. With the further expansion of his powers, Gaara has been able to control larger and larger amounts of sand. Sabaku Rou is a large scale version of Sabaku Kyuu. With this technique, Gaara will cause a large sphere of sand to encircle and trap his target. Sabaku Sousou - Desert Funeral  Character Use: Gaara Rank: A Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) Type: Attack Sabaku Sousou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Gaara will cause sand to rise from the ground and encase his target using his Sabaku Kyuu technique, making them captured in place. Gaara will then do this jutsu to constrict and crush his target killing them. The blood of the victim will then mix with the sand which returns to Gaara's gourd. The blood then gives more power to the Shukaku demon imbued in Gaara. Sabaku Taisou - Desert Imperial Funeral  Character Use: Gaara Rank: A Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Attack Sabaku Taisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Sousou except on a much larger scale. With the development of Gaara's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power he uses his Ryuusa Bakuryuu technique to cover the surrounding environment in sand. He then places his hands down to the ground and causes the sand to constrict and harden, thereby crushing everything it is covering. Shukaku no Hoko - Halberd of Shukaku  Character Use: Gaara Rank: B Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Type: Attack Special Note: Anime Only Shukaku no Hoko is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Gaara's Saikou Zettai Kougeki (Supreme Absolute Attack). Gaara collects extremely solid minerals and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong and hard Shukaku-like halberd which he can then throw. The strength of the material allows it to penetrate a very strong defense. Shukaku no Tate - Shield of Shukaku  Character Use: Gaara Rank: A Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Type: Defense Shukaku no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Gaara's Saikou Zettai Bougyo (Supreme Absolute Defense). To stop an incoming attack, Gaara will mainfest a small form of the Shukaku demon out of sand. Gaara collects extremely solid minerals from underground and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong defensive barrier  Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique  Character Use: Gaara, Haku, Hanzou, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, Yondaime Hokage, Yondaime Raikage Rank: D Range: - Type: Supplementary Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. Suna Bunshin no Jutsu - Sand Clone Technique  Character Use: Gaara, Sasori Rank: Unknown Range: D Type: Supplementary Suna Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The clone functions like a normal Bunshin, except it is made out of sand. The clone itself can be formed out of the Suna no Tate that protects Gaara. When a ninja goes to attack the Bunshin, the malleability of the sand allows the blow to sink into the sand, which can then wrap itself around the limb to constrain the attacker. Suna no Mayu - Cocoon of Sand  Character Use: Gaara Rank: D Range: - Type: Supplementary Suna no Mayu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. It serves as one of Gaara's absolute defenses. After forming the needed hand seals, a sphere of sand will surround his body. This sand cocoon is made as a defensive measure and is also made to allow Gaara to enter into his Shukaku state. Where his body becomes encased in Sand to make him resemble a smaller form of the Shukaku demon. While in the cocoon Gaara will use the Daisan no Me (Third Eye) to view his opponent and the surrounding battlefield. Suna no Yoroi - Armor of Sand  Character Use: Gaara Rank: D Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)) Type: Defense Suna no Yoroi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. If Gaara's Suna no Tate fails, Gaara uses an almost invisible thin layer of sand to cover his body. For the sand to cover Gaara's body, he has to use his body's chakra. When covered by the sand Gaara becomes heavier and it is more difficult for his body to maneuver. Though the sand does provide some protection, sufficient strikes will break the armor to expose Gaara's natural body. Suna Raishin - Sand Lightning Needles  Character Use: Gaara Rank: C Range: Close (0m ~ 5m) Type: Attack Special note: Movie Two Only Suna Raishin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Gaara will hurl sand into the air which will come down around his target as hard pikes. Electricity will be generated from the pikes to arc towards and attack his opponent.If his opponent utilizes lightning, it appears this technique will neutralize its usage in the target. Suna Shigure - Sand Shower  Character Use: Gaara Rank: D Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+) Type: Attack The Suna Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Gaara will levitate small clumps of sand above his opponent. This sand can be used to distract his target while he starts his Sabaku Kyuu technique or to provide further sand for the sand coffin itself. Suna Shuriken - Sand Shuriken  Character Use: Gaara Rank: D Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m) Type: Attack The Sand Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Gaara will hurl disks of sand at his opponent. Spinning through the air the disks are deadly in strength, inflicting large amounts of damage to his target and surrounding objects. Tanukineiri no Jutsu - Feigning Sleep Technique  Character Use: Gaara Rank: D Range: - Type: Supplementary Tanukineiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows Gaara to take full advantage of incarnation of sand. After being possessed by the Shukaku spirit, Gaara loses control of his body and personality to the demon when he sleeps. Normally as the medium, Gaara does not sleep to try and retain control over himself and the spirit. This limits the true power of Shukaku. However, if he wishes to allow Shukaku to emerge and obtain full control, he can use this technique to place himself into a temporary sleep. To end the sleep, a strong knock to the medium will wake them and end the control of the spirit.  

Yes this is long but this should be implemented in time.

Also some perks :

1.When a Sand Manipulator is lvl 5 there sand automatically blocks for them and can be used for regular melee attacks.

2.All Sand manipulator's should have a Sand Gar (The thing Gaara has on his back) when they created their character.

Lastly i know that some of these the character needs the Shukaku so just don't worry about those but since i heard there was going to be a bijuu system i didn't delete it.

Well that's the Sand Clan! :)

Yeap, at level 100, you unlock your final chakra nature. We only plan this many because having more would defeat the purpose of choice. Also, right now we have to focus on Jutsus for one elemental nature. Keezus is working on basic Jutsus at the moment. Eventually we'll have to work on combinations of two elements like magma, wood, sand etc. In the very distant future, you may or may not see 3 combination Jutsus.

Yeap, at level 100, you unlock your final chakra nature. We only plan this many because having more would defeat the purpose of choice. Also, right now we have to focus on Jutsus for one elemental nature. Keezus is working on basic Jutsus at the moment. Eventually we'll have to work on combinations of two elements like magma, wood, sand etc. In the very distant future, you may or may not see 3 combination Jutsus.

I think you should make combinations available for everyone and not make it a bloodline or something

also you should make available new chakra nature combinations, not only those seen in the manga/anime... originality and creativity

and maybe unlock 3rd nature at lvl 90? this way people would have some motivation to use their third nature for missions or something for leveling-up further

i agree lvl 90 would be best the only problem with dojustus and kekkei genkai is they are inheritable so if we made it to lvl 50 and died with the RPE would our rebirth characters also have the kekkei genkai?

also would doujustu and kekkei Totas be present eventually since most kekkei genkai are from duel-nature users such as futon and raiton would have inferno releases

About 3 chakra natures

When having 3 of them, will there be possibilities to use :

a. Kekke Touta? --> Like the tsuchikage

b. Multiple Kekke Genkais? --> Like the mizukage

c. Shovel it up your a** and say "thank you, sir, for just at least one kekke genkai"?

Thats sounds over complicated and brings too much opness into one charcter. I think once you have chosen a kekkei genkai through chakra manipulation then your done. I.E. If this game had something like a non-clan ninja then at lvl 50 you decide to become a sand manipulator by unlocking the second chakra nature required to use it. Then going through the process to unlock it. 

Say at lvl 100 I have Fire water and earth. If I become a wood manipulator with my water and earth chakra natures then I wont become a magma user with fire and earth. 

Now the only thing is that these are Kekkei genkais and so since I wouldnt want to see an Aburame thats also a Sand user or a Haku whos a magma user.... that would just be too much. 

That's why I say we shouldn't be limited to Kekkei Genkai

I mean if you have 3 chakra natures, you should be able to combine 2 by 2... more possibilities and much more interesting

It doesn't work that way. it's necessary to have a Kekkei Genkai to combine elements.

I don't want to see a Hyuga using magma or Uchiha using sand. It would be ... weird.

It doesn't work that way. it's necessary to have a Kekkei Genkai to combine elements.

I don't want to see a Hyuga using magma or Uchiha using sand. It would be ... weird.

I disagree, it would be extremely interesting to see something like that. In all honesty I don't want to see people being just like a character from Naruto, their should be diversity and originality.

• Like 1

The problem appears when you meet people with high levels and using magma, steam, wood, ice(...)
I still think that if it's possible to combine elements that were a kekkei Gengai. 

This would bring more balance to the game,in my opinion.

I disagree, it would be extremely interesting to see something like that. In all honesty I don't want to see people being just like a character from Naruto, their should be diversity and originality.

This.

See my problem with high diversity is when it comes to balance issues. Tell me how you will balance an Uchiha who is a Ice and Sand user. Being diverse isnt a problem but being to diverse seems like an issue balance wise. Then that also makes you wonder if people will even bother being anything besides a hyuuga or uchiha so they can just get the doujutsu to add onto the ridicilous amount of kekkai genkais. A nara thats also a gaara(earth wind) and a Haku(wind water) would get annoying really really fast.  Idk That just where i stand on the issue

not like we have unlimited points in this game, suppose ur an Uchia and the amount of points ur ever gonna get is just enough to get all ur uchia abilities and like all the jutsu 4 only 1 chakra nature, and u be a dummy and learn a bunch of other chakra natures and distrupt ur chakra flow making it impossible to learn mangekyo, amaterasu or susanoo, then ur a high lvld imcomplete Uchia, you'll nvr be able to attain ur full uchia abilities, this sounds fair, maybe, discuss.

See my problem with high diversity is when it comes to balance issues. Tell me how you will balance an Uchiha who is a Ice and Sand user. Being diverse isnt a problem but being to diverse seems like an issue balance wise. Then that also makes you wonder if people will even bother being anything besides a hyuuga or uchiha so they can just get the doujutsu to add onto the ridicilous amount of kekkai genkais. A nara thats also a gaara(earth wind) and a Haku(wind water) would get annoying really really fast.  Idk That just where i stand on the issue

There will be equal amounts of powerful jutsus for each chakra nature, and each combination (Earth, Wind), (Wind, Water) etc.

It's not a difficult system to balance. Take Kekkai Genkais out of the picture for now. What we have is somewhat similar to any game's class system. At level 5 you pick a "Class" which is your first Chakra Nature. Within this class, you have the option of being a Kenjutsu user, Taijutsu user or Ninjutsu user (Genjutsu - we'll work more on this later). At level 50, you pick a job advancement, which is your second Nature, which then becomes somewhat a job advancement. Because every combination of chakra natures will eventually have the same amount of skills, and powerful jutsu. At level 50, you will have the choice to be any combination of elements, instead of being a Haku or Gaara clone.

Back to Kekkai Genkais and clans. They will play a significantly smaller role in Nin Online. I do not plan to have entire "Classes" based on Uchiha, Haku, Gaara.

As for how they will work with Chakra Natures without destroying the game's balance. We'll have to think it out more. But one thing for sure, there will not be an early game choice to be a Uchiha or Hyuuga which starts you off with a Sharingan or Byakugan.