Clan Submission

Ueda

Question

This thread is for players to submit their existing player-made RP clans to be considered to be made permanent families of their village.
Our priority is to allow people to continue their legacy and the impact they've made in our Ninja World into actual gameplay content. This is the evolution of your clan from RP-only to actual gameplay mechanics.

However, there are a lot we have to consider in regards to names, for example - it has to not be used in the Naruto series. It has to have good meaning and be a japanese word to be lore-friendly and the name of the clan will impact the abilities and clothing they get in the future.

Submit your village, your existing clan names (or new clan ideas) and tell us about your existing activity in-game, what you symbol is (if any), what your ideas for clothing are and just any information you have.

If a clan is added, it's name will become permanent and it will become a clan open to all new players in character creation.

Reply in this topic!

• Like 20

5cf84fdf11926_ClanSymbol(transparent).png.05841dbb0c33084a3a95e54fb2e2ca11.png

Yōzakura

(Cherry Trees in the Evening)

History: The Yōzakura Clan (夜桜一族, Yōzakura Ichizoku) is a hidden clan with origins in the Land of Water. The Clan was originally founded by a group of people who all came from a small remote village in the Land of Water. These people held many different jobs including many forms of teaching, cooking, hunting, etc. The ones who chose to become Ninja trained day and night and fought endlessly to perfect their craft. These Ninja banded together and called themselves "The Band of the Booty" or "Booty Gang" because their sole purpose was to collect money for their village. They were honorable mercenaries who effortlessly completed high-level missions from across the Land of Water in succession. The ones who would hire them knew of their skills and eventually, the entire Land knew of this group's Greatness. With such Greatness, people would show spite, jealousy, and even started to fear them. Despite their feelings, there was not much anyone could do because of "Booty Gang"'s prowess. After becoming more and more famous, they started accumulating major wealth. These mercenary Ninja would go on to start families within the original remote village, create hidden Jutsu, have customs, and develop their own culture. The group grew at an alarming rate, with members having many children and the men occasionally having multiple partners, some not even born inside the remote village. This would force the group to expand. The village grew to the point that they weren't just a group of Ninja; they were an entire family. This would ultimately lead them to forming the "Yōzakura Clan". As they expanded, they would set out to move to Kirigakure.

Unfortunately, during their migration, they were betrayed by those who hired them and were constantly ambushed throughout their journey. They already had enemies from foreign lands; but combined with enemies from the Land of Water, it was only a matter of time before the constant attacks would pose an actual threat to the Clan's survival. So instead of constantly fending off hundreds of Ninja in a large group, the Yōzakura would scatter across the Land of Water, making it seem as if they disappeared. This was to protect each other and keep the secrets of the Yōzakura Clan hidden. As they separated from each other, their end point was still Kirigakure. Before the Clan separated, they promised to survive and eventually unite with each other one day... but it's not known if they ever truly united. 

Not much was known about this Clan in recent times due to the fact that over generations, the Yōzakura Clan's former enemies would begin to erase any evidence of their existence. They raided their previous settlements, attempting to find hidden scrolls and would destroy their abandoned villages to make sure they were erased from history. This was done to ensure that any potential survivors would assume the entire Clan has died. The Yōzakura would seemingly become extinct until a young man met his father and unearthed his Clan's secrets. This young man would inherit his father's mindset and knows deep down that the Clansmen are still alive.

He would make it his sole duty to bring his clan back together and restore it to its former glory!

Affiliation:  User Image

Appearance: Despite being Shinobi, members of the Yōzakura Clan would often wear bright clothing and their hair colors would often stand out (red, pink, white), making them look very memorable. 

Clan Techniques: As mercenaries, they would usually fight in the night, using their many beautiful yet deadly fighting styles, making overseers of this mesmerizing performance refer to them as "The Cherry Trees in the Night". The Yōzakura would fight together as one, having phenomenal teamwork as their many combinations of Jutsu only made each other stronger. They are fearsome in combat and any enemy who was unlucky enough to face them head on in combat has never lived to tell the tale. Members of this clan have a vast array of Masteries, Specialties and fighting styles. The major similarity is that each of these fighting styles involves the use of Sakura Petals.

• 5cf84ff82431a_ClanTechniqueLogo25x25.png.85258b5e858cc271e28f6653c9fe56de.png Cherry Blossom Clone (Sakura Bunshin no Jutsu) - Basic Substitution Jutsu that has an animation of Pink Sakura Petals.
  • 5cf84ff82431a_ClanTechniqueLogo25x25.png.85258b5e858cc271e28f6653c9fe56de.png Pillars of Yōzakura  - User creates a 4-sided wall of Pink Sakura Petals to defend against attacks. (Basically Earth Wall.)
  • 5cf84ff82431a_ClanTechniqueLogo25x25.png.85258b5e858cc271e28f6653c9fe56de.png Sakura Shuriken - User throws a Shuriken with a Pink Sakura Petal animation. (Basically like Shadow Shuriken.)

@Ueda

• Like 2

@Ueda I got a clan idea if I'm not too new to submit one....

Title.png.78bc3394f425415f024f39a802d0a433.png

5d20322075e3d_50pxlogo.png.69c2399abc038c905869aaaf3c7ea111.png

Affiliation: Leaf Village

Founding: The Kuroneko Clan is a relatively new clan to Konoha, only having joined the village within the last century; however, their bloodline goes much further back. The Kuroneko began when a small village on the edge of the Country of Rain was wiped out during the Warring States Period. They escaped into the wilderness within the nearby Land of Fire. In an effort to continue their survival, the people became Nomadic, keeping to the cover of forests and never settling down for long.

The leader of that village, Tetsumi Karagi, had been a student of the cat sage, and he began to pass on what knowledge he could to the surviving members of his village. Soon enough, every villager knew the basics of a special Nintaijutsu performed by the cat sages of that time. The members of the village also began forming summoning contracts with ninja cats, so many in fact, that the cat sage and Tetsumi agreed on a "permanent bond" contract, where each member of the village would be bonded with a new kitten upon the start of their ninja training. It was during the forming of the contract that Tetsumi Karagi formally announced that they would be known as the "Kuroneko" from this day forward.

Joining the Leaf Village: The Neko Nintaijutsu the members of the Kuroneko became proficient in made them very fast and hard to detect. The pairing with their ninja cat partners also game them the ability to get eyes into heavily guarded places easily, as they could easily communicate with their feline friends, who would gain intel on their behalf. This made the Kuroneko Clan extraordinarily proficient as spies and even assassins. As their name began to be whispered more and more, the Leaf Village took notice, and the Hokage made the decision to approach the clan with an alliance offer in an effort to control what could potentially become a monstrous threat to the Leaf Village. The clan had been nomadic for many years, which was more dangerous now that the Warring States Period was over and shinobi villages were becoming more solidified, and distrusted any outsiders. The promise of a permanent safe home was too good to pass up, so the Kuroneko Clan officially became Hidden Leaf shinobi, and they were granted an area of land near the outskirts of the village where their ninja cat partners could roam freely.

Appearance: The Kuroneko wear dark clothing that gives them free use of their arms and legs. There is a paw print logo on the back of their clothing. The clothing also allows for tails to poke through, as some of their jutsus will give the members the eyes, claws, ears, and tails of a cat. In fact, some choose to keep those features activated permanently. A lot of members also choose to add red scratches to their headbands to reflect the claw marks in their clan symbol.

5d202c1c09e54_MaleFront.png.b0e490b7adbf0d7b0f0005295d642e6c.png5d202c1b44889_MaleFrontnocape.png.89681a1c88a85fea611de7193e33f076.png5d202c1a85c7f_MaleBack.png.b1c6b3452d9c7aa61d563f91432003be.png             5d202c19c166b_FemaleFront.png.624f092b28f63acb6980a034736b9623.png5d202c190835e_FemaleBack.png.ea2423a34bd9ba4d2e9c27a00849c804.png             headband.png.4c93c27294908226c52c82516780301c.png

Above is an example of their clothing with ears, tails, and eyes. I did a drawing without the cape on the male as an option, because I am currently unsure of how much work would be involved animating the cape during movement, so it's just an option.

The ears and tails can come in any color a normal cat may have, and their eyes can be any color, but when activated with the Neko Nintaijutsu, their pupils will become slit and their eyes can become any natural cat color.

5d202c1533ca8_Combo1.png.5769d95d851feff708673d5eda795804.png1.png.86001339a5865ef2deabf7caf05420ef.png             5d202c15e9f89_combo2.png.769cadfa2e0b62ead85dbacdb2a1f471.png2.png.f812a90bcc15129a8ca1bd25d647d117.png       5d202c16b2aee_Combo3.png.ae68b55ac463f014dc8508ef6cb8d5e2.png4.png.a24e8aee05af8a630834128e54a860a8.png    5d202c1778821_Combo4.png.fe188b26bf8642443c032e35f0fdab0b.png3.png.58c0b0b839fdbae722a898fc10b230e5.png       5d202c183c68b_Combo5.png.0716c7f4a5f57bda4ae604cec7f95aaa.png5.png.fddfc10a4581ced647ffc28f4ceb1f24.png

Orange Tabby                         White                       Black                Brown Tabby             Calico
       Yellow Eyes                         Blue Eyes                Red Eyes            Orange Eyes            Green Eyes

Abilities: Kuroneko Clan specializes in a form of Taijutsu mixed with Ninjutsu to give themselves the abilities of cats. When this special form of jutsu is activated, they can see better at night, become lightning fast with quicker reflexes, and they can grow claws and fangs to use as natural weapons. (Note: I am not a game developer and know next to nothing about balancing mechanics in a game, so I don't have any actual figures for in-game....I'll leave that to better minds than mine. I also suck at naming jutsus lol, so feel free to suggest changes to names...or anything really.)

Possible Clan-Only Jutsu

Black Cat Cloak: Temporarily raises the strength and agility of ninja. (Similar to Gentle Fist)

Claw Transformation: Basically like claws in DnD...where it counts as having a weapon, though you are technically unarmed.

Catslit Eyes: Makes it easier to detect stealthed ninja and ?find items? (Not sure if there is a detect skill for items in-game or not)

Cat-Man Combo: Your cat companion (see below) attacks with you.

Cat-Man Transformation: Temporarily transform into tiger. (I know this one's a longshot, but I wanted to put it in there lol)

Clan only Feature - Cat Companion!

I wasn't sure how well this would be received, or if it'd even be possible, but I would love for members of the clan to have an animal companion...even if only cosmetically, as I don't know if it's possible to have it attack with you. You would get the cat at character creation, and though I'd love to be able to put your own stats into the cat as you both level, I realize that may be quite the undertaking, so even if just cosmetic or if it has automatically scaling stats...

I didn't do any pixel art for this one because I didn't even know if it was possible, but I will create some sprite sheets for the companion if you are interested. I also didn't animate the ears or tail or anything yet because I'd rather put all the work into it once I know that it's actually going to be implemented.

Clan Theme Song! (lol)

Thank you for the consideration! I think it'd be a really fun clan to have in-game!

• Like 1

CLAN :- SHIZUKANA { 静かな }

Imperial_Dragons_Symbol_Nin_2.png.acef8e431061da3932617f5ebba4106c.png

VILLAGE : Kirigakure { "霧隠れの里" Meaning "Village Hidden By The Mist" }

BACKGROUND :-

A small clan that went into hiding during the civil wars' period in The Land Of Water, Shizukana { "静かな" meaning "Tranquil" } was a peaceful clan owning a small village in one of the Islands of the Land of Water but their village was soon attacked by the possessors of an special Kekkei Genkai named "Venom", the village was destroyed and with great efforts by the elders of the clan, they managed to defend against the Venom and pushed them out but the whole clan was endangered due to the grievous losses of their fighters, left with no choice they have to leave the village, during their journey to find a safe haven to reside in, they faced many chaotic situations and fights which lead to more losses, the remaining elders of the clans decided to head to Kirigakure { "霧隠れの里" meaning "Village Hidden By The Mist" } after crossing many seas and climbing the mountains, they managed to catch a glimpse of the village, yet fate was still cruel to them, the clan faced yet another dangerous situation as they were unknowingly surrounded by Leaf Shinobi, attacked from the dark and without prior warning lead to another few of them dying, the last remaining elder of the clan sacrificed himself by activating and burning his own Kekkai Genkai, the noise from the battle alerted Mist Shinobi as they headed out to hunt the Leaf down while leaving some behind to protect the worn out family.

RISE OF THE CLAN :-

The family that has lost all of its elders were now in a situation where they could've only depended on their younger generation, two young clansmen whose talent were the highest in the clan were then declared their young masters, they were named Leiting and Mattson respectively, but one of them lead the clan where the other one headed back to the island where their previous home existed for the search of their lost legacy, Leiting along with his fellow clan members were admitted into the Ninja Academy Of Kirigakure and because of their innate talents, they were able to successfully become genins ranked ninjas of Kirigakure in few months of time and started taking on missions for their new home village. The fate of the second young master has yet to be known.

KEKKEI GENKAI AND CLAN'S JUTSU :-

1. All Clan members have special Dojutsu called "Draegis" which are special eyes belonging to the clan members, this dojutsu can increase the casting speed of all the jutsus for 5 seconds. ( 30 Seconds cooldown. ) (Casting speed can be decided by developers on being buffed. )

2. A special defensive type justu called "Coiling Dragon", in this jutsu a water dragon coils around the member making him invulnerable to attacks for 3 seconds
(Poison skills can still hit the user.) ( There's a 1 second cast time.) (Jutsu cooldown 25 seconds.)

CLAN UNIFORM :-

Clan_Uniform.jpg.017e549853a9c4eb871e3c04c66a7c7c.jpg
Clan_Uniform_2.jpg.50ee8c0e8ec1086354733136af796824.jpg

If we are not too late @Ueda ;)

• Like 6

(My mother always said to me: Son, be perceptive!
So I'm going to do it honor by suggesting years in advance the first clan of the cloud village!)

RAKURAI CLAN

The Rakurai clan is the first clan of Kumo! Therefore, they are of undeniable wisdom. The Rakurai clan does not allow informing and subversism within its walls. This relentless morality is the phylosophical learning of any member of the clan. Which makes them good comrades and good friends, the kind you can count on.

What we remember from a member of the Rakurai clan, we never forget. These people tend to mark the retinal image for life. By their brilliance, their developed intellect and their power in terms of taijutsu as well as their relationship to jutsus of the "raiton" type.

Outfits : 

atarakurai.png.b3a74981f76dc4a0fdd00af29042bf36.png

Kekkei Genkai

Okok, imagine...

A mix between chidori and flicker !!!! 

THE STEP OF LIGHTNING !!!!

lighntinflicker.png.0fe07d7a58fcc6c49ec98e0eed218962.png

On 6/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, Kunugi said:

(My mother always said to me: Son, be perceptive!
So I'm going to do it honor by suggesting years in advance the first clan of the cloud village!)

RAKURAI CLAN

The Rakurai clan is the first clan of Kumo! Therefore, they are of undeniable wisdom. The Rakurai clan does not allow informing and subversism within its walls. This relentless morality is the phylosophical learning of any member of the clan. Which makes them good comrades and good friends, the kind you can count on.

What we remember from a member of the Rakurai clan, we never forget. These people tend to mark the retinal image for life. By their brilliance, their developed intellect and their power in terms of taijutsu as well as their relationship to jutsus of the "raiton" type.

Outfits : 

atarakurai.png.b3a74981f76dc4a0fdd00af29042bf36.png

Kekkei Genkai

Okok, imagine...

A mix between chidori and flicker !!!! 

THE STEP OF LIGHTNING !!!!

lighntinflicker.png.0fe07d7a58fcc6c49ec98e0eed218962.png

This reminds me a bit of a clan in stephen's naruto game forum before it was taken down. 

1629609143615.thumb.png.365d742f91ae8a52ef4e8c3cbfa46905.png

Clan name: Tsuki | 月

Affiliation: Cloud

Active members : Join here for the moment

Story:

''Tsuki 月" The light in the darkness. Generations of trained Assassins that were known to locate their targets from the closest place to the sky. They have built their reputation by showing off a great display of tactics, combat experience, and their measure of speed and agility are indeed out of the world.

Now... The Tsuki Clan is confronted by a crisis they never thought would happen. One they have no choice but to face, the call to be made to pick up the weapons and take the guard onto the battlefront, to push back the Great nations that recently opened their eyes to the existence of their village.

• Like 1