The Sand Village Part 2

Ueda

This is dope, one question, will real players get to be kage? It'll give players an incentive to play

Yes during RP events for now. It may change if we can come up with a balanced system that @Rory likes. It is hard to keep the game balanced, this is why we don't allow people to be Kage or JinchÅ«riki.

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Yes during RP events for now. It may change if we can come up with a balanced system that @Rory likes. It is hard to keep the game balanced, this is why we don't allow people to be Kage or JinchÅ«riki.

Balancing would be hard, but people would be fascinated with that system to actually get to be Kage or JinchÅ«riki. I'm thinking actual Kage don't need to be strong, but good and smart, someone who can prove that they are good. Being Kage doesn't always mean getting super strength, a lot of the Kage are chosen because they are the best, already strong. No perks are really needed. JinchÅ«riki can be a problem when it comes to being balanced, but I believe it can be worked around. It's probably a better idea to save for the future so that it can keep growing :).

Balancing would be hard, but people would be fascinated with that system to actually get to be Kage or JinchÅ«riki.

We can make Kage possibly, be a political leader of a village and make decisions and changes to the world. Although, they wouldn't get special powers. JinchÅ«riki get special powers, so this is a no deal for a normal player. We don't want to spend the extra effort on new skills and powers, for 9 total players. We aren't going to have more than 9 tailed beasts if we do, it will just be part of the story arc that shows them coming together.

• Like 2

Guest Glitch Yagyu

We can make Kage possibly, be a political leader of a village and make decisions and changes to the world. Although, they wouldn't get special powers. JinchÅ«riki get special powers, so this is a no deal for a normal player. We don't want to spend the extra effort on new skills and powers, for 9 total players. We aren't going to have more than 9 tailed beasts if we do, it will just be part of the story arc that shows them coming together.

Yeah, I like the way you think.

There was a game I played a while back and they had guilds, legions, and kingdoms. Now I want to kind of suggest something that would kind of be cool.

There was a King that was leader of an entire realm which consisted of the guilds, legions, and kingdoms, and they would set like taxes, titles, (limited) jail/suspend people. If each Kage was a leader like this, I think it'd be super cool to have like a Kage kind of...shape the city, make decisions in like a Kage-Only control panel. Maybe not as strict as my example, but maybe let them kind of choose some things to affect the city, but not the players, that way it isn't seen as an advantage.

I don't know my idea is a little extensive and might not fit with the game, but it'd be cool I guess. I really do like the Kage idea you have though.

• 3 months later...

I believe kages should have political responsibilities, assigning special missions, this is considered the strongest/most tactical person in the village at the time so leading should be main priority. And just have a village vote or tourney. When future villages come in alliances can rise which kages agree to in order to wreck other villages or so.