Recommended!?!

Electron

Question

I suggest making Black Coats and Black Jackets available in game to players, its one of the few things that been in mind regarding the game. Do you mind adding Coats and Jackets to the game?!!

If Yes, then thanks...

If No... I am not sure how am I gonna react.. well I guess.. You better not or else (Cereal to the limit)!?!?!

coats like Minatos?

if you add them you should probably make them only available for higher ranks (warning: i haven't read all of the forums yet)

about flacks/jackets, i think they should be available in black, white (or silver) and green

Clothes will mostly not give any stat boosts defense, except flak jackets or equipment that logically would protect you. The game's combat will focus more on stats, jutsus, actual skill , tactics and teamwork. Weapons will also play a big part, but not so much for clothing. We have Shino's robe atm :)

• Like 1

Clothes will mostly not give any stat boosts defense, except flak jackets or equipment that logically would protect you. The game's combat will focus more on stats, jutsus, actual skill , tactics and teamwork. Weapons will also play a big part, but not so much for clothing. We have Shino's robe atm :)

thx, good to know, especially for the "equipment that logically would protect you"

i was afraid it'll just be one way or the other : everything gives bonus / nothing does... which would definitly be less entertaining

Shino's robe will be a huge blast, i can see it even now! Especially for all those Aburame fans we see on the forums  ^_^

I don't know if it has been decided already, but maybe make more colors for it (indeed, i'm afraid it's going to be popular and everybody'll get one - since it covers almost all the character, everybody'll look pretty much the same)

Rory, I know this belongs in the questions topic, but what's the relation between stats and the acquirement of jutsu? Or are they independent from one another? If that's not clear, what I mean is: does leveling up and increasing stats play some role in buying/learning jutsu? lol. It would be best if you can just explain the whole system xD

Liomli, it'll be something like what you described :) However, its more like it's effectiveness will depend on stats. Hishido, it's similar but the back coat Ibiki wears is really large, so that shall be a different item. You want to get on that eventually?

Will it be possible to become a sword master, weaponist who is a medic who has mastered water? :o