Taijutsus & Forest of Death

Ueda

@Ryu i can tell you have donated with other dev games and i see where your coming from. I like to think realistically to but I honestly see this game going somewhere. I'm just patient and just play other games. My advice for you, just post you opinion on a topic so everyone else doesnt get hurt :p stay to, we need everyone right now and you seem to know alot more them alot of other people here.  

First thing first welcome back and keep going!!!
I have few things to say/ask... Is that just me or that tai punch animation is just too long? Tai should be fast fighting style and with so long animation tai users are quite vulnerable if they miss enemy. And is that eye scope going to have some function or it's going to be just esthetic thing? And one more thing i really interested on how is chunnin team system going to work since not everyone have the same gmt. All in all i'm glad to see some progress :D

Can we see more of the Forest? :D

We will start making content preview videos, to showcase entire areas. It's just we need a video editor. :(

If anyone wants to join the team, you can edit videos for us and get to play before anyone else does.

• Like 2

The one used on the spider seems a bit iffy though. Why a crater under your character instead of one forming after landing the hit on the target itself?

The same reason we saw it during DBZ. The character is probaly releasing a lot of energy to increase it's speed, thus leaving a crater behind.

• Like 2

Implement stretch goals.This idea is taken directly from ''Star Citizen'', but is widely used anyway. This way you get the community excited about actually donating to reach certain ''goals'', where thing's could be; implemented, expanded, software updated, etc.

j0NocR1.png

@ To you it may seem like I'm being negative and lack empathy. Re-read what I wrote again because you've greatly misunderstood my intent. Its pointless for someone to commit partially to a project that requires a lot of time, especially if the individual in question is going through trials and tribulations in his life. All I'm asking is for more transparency on donations and for the Dev team to be realistic and honest with their promises. Several posts of this nature have been posted in the past, excited individuals such as yourself would then use capital letters in your posts only for the project to be neglected. An investment doesn't have to be a gamble if I can contribute in my way to make it a success. See it from a different perspective. I'm merely motivating the development team to be passionate about their craft, so that the money and faith the community has invested in this project isn't in vain.

Game hasn't even been released wtf would u get by donating for new features

Game hasn't even been released wtf would u get by donating for new features

Read, Wolf. 

Star Citizen is still in development but has accumulated more than 70 million dollars from ''Backers'' alone. Content is implement each time a certain monetary goal is reached. Software updated, dialogue expanded, features implemented, etc. This way its easier to keep track of what exactly the money that's being donated is designated to, as opposed to donating with a vague perception and knowledge of where the money is being spent. 

It's a great system provided everything promised prior to reaching that monetary goal is fulfilled. 

• Like 1

@Wolf @Ryu

I actually agree with Wolf on this one. I've pre-ordered games many times because the developer had already established a good reputation so I felt that there was a small chance that I would be disappointed. People are free to do what they want with their money of course, but people aren't always smart with their money. I haven't bothered to invest into Ninonline because I'm not yet satisfied with what I see, so far it hasn't delivered or promised anything I haven't already seen. There are a good number of games on steam that had been taken down last year because of false promises and devs that didn't deliver. Star Citizen got a ton of support because it's being led by Chris Roberts, the creator/director of Wing Commander. You younglings who aren't familiar with that, Wing Commander was the first of it's kind and back then everyone was blown away by it.

• Like 2

Nice work

Just one thing I noticed concerning the 3 gif animations for the different perspectives of the taijutsu punch :

in the first one, the paperdoll keeps the stance a lot time less than the other two, after the impact

Keep up the good work guys!

@Sipher negative as always i see :) The game is looking great in my opinion and I'm hoping to join the team, in my own way hopefully, because i see a future with this game. Don't through away the game because not all promises are fulfilled, Bush said there would be no new taxes so... yea   

Promises are hard to keep, but we are listening and continually making these changes as we get the resources to fulfil them. They are sort of like wishes we have to do to the game, that will eventually make their way into it.

We will start making content preview videos, to showcase entire areas. It's just we need a video editor. :(

If anyone wants to join the team, you can edit videos for us and get to play before anyone else does.

I want to do this @! How do i apply?