Alpha 3 Closed Test Dates

Seth

If you would of read the Closed Alpha Friends and Family Testing, you would of noticed that we wipe after each of those tests, so we would wipe on all Closed Alpha Tests as well. That's why we have the Open Alpha starting with the Chuunin Exam. These little details do not matter that much for us to unveil, it is really a game that is hugely a work in progress (players shouldn't care that much if they are wiped or not). In the end, it doesn't matter if we don't wipe since the game is very small and people will not be stronger than you. You simply just have to level up which doesn't even take that long.

There's no need to give dates of how long the test will be, it can vary since this is an Alpha.

• Like 2

So... no Open alpha test 3? I want to play this so bad tho. college life still need money, cant spend more money on games D:

There's going to be Open Alpha 3 a week after Closed Testing phase if everything goes correctly. 

I hope i get picked for the 1st test

If you get picked at all

the whole invite only testing seems to be a random draw and i'm guessing the higher you donate and the more you interact with the community the higher your chances at winning the draw and some people might not get in at all

the whole invite only testing seems to be a random draw and i'm guessing the higher you donate and the more you interact with the community the higher your chances at winning the draw and some people might not get in at all

Yes that is true. :) Although, we are going to make people who have got into a test before less likely to do so again.

I agree, the starting times are pretty brutal lol

@Rory lives across the world from most of the people who play the game, so we need to set the times based around his convenience due to being in the army and having limited time.

@Rory lives across the world from most of the people who play the game, so we need to set the times based around his convenience due to being in the army and having limited time.

What a good reason.....

The time is brutal, but understandable....