Alpha 3 Closed Test Dates

Seth

Closed Test Rescheduled

Due to the outstanding support by our community, our next Closed Alpha Test has successfully been pushed forward to July 15th and for those members who have taken off during July 31st, you will still be able to play during that time, and we are also going to be hosting our very first Chuunin Exam during the Open Alpha Test! For more information about bringing Alpha 3 forward, please go

What do you mean by "taken off during July 31st"

I'm guessing @ ment this.

No, we said the test would be July 31st, it is just a safety reminder for people who may have scheduled to take off on that day.

Who would take work off to play this game, i mean it's alpha for Christ sake

Some people want to experience it as soon as possible. :p

• Like 2

Who would take work off to play this game, i mean it's alpha for Christ sake

People get days off from work, instead of them being on random days maybe they want to request for a day that they can do something they like.

Whait if i am not a gold or silver i well need to whait till open test comes? Plz then make fan art contest or somthing, becuse i realy whant to earn silver. 

Open Alpha 3 is after Closed Alpha 3 within 1 week.

Whait if i am not a gold or silver i well need to whait till open test comes? Plz then make fan art contest or somthing, becuse i realy whant to earn silver. 

I did suggest in the development team chat that we should have a few spots open for some kind of event winners that do not have Gold or Silver membership. It is being considered right now I believe, but I think it won't happen. One week is nothing anyways :)

Simple have a new badge that gives access to people who don't have silver or gold twice during test phases. It could either be per phase or per login. 

Those who do not have Gold or Silver can use these badges a day after Closed Testing is released. Something like that, I guess a trial and after the badges expire, they either have to wait or buy/earn Gold/Silver. Though, if open testing is a week after then I guess there's no need for those badges unless their will be testing phases only for Gold and Silver the entire time.

Good news. I hope you make the Chunnin exams meaningful for those who participate in them. Make them difficult to attain. In theory, not all would pass the exams since there would be causalities, but since this is a game, I highly doubt that this will be the case. Every single Genin will most likely pass on the first attempt.

Good news. I hope you make the Chunnin exams meaningful for those who participate in them. Make them difficult to attain. In theory, not all would pass the exams since there would be causalities, but since this is a game, I highly doubt that this will be the case. Every single Genin will most likely pass on the first attempt.

Seeing as the Chunnin exams will be the first big role-play event held on NinOnline, i think they'll stick to "realism"... thus like in the series, not even half will pass.

Correct me if I'm wrong. That's just what I was lead to believe upon browsing the forums for months now.

If they do a forest of death event before the 1 on 1 matches then most peopel won't pass.

• Like 1