Katon Karyuudan

Fernando

Woah Woah WOAH, it looks absolutely amazing! To me, graphics are nearly as important as game mechanics, which is why I keep falling more deeply in love with ninonline :D

One small thing about the dragon tho. Right when you ''spew'' out the fire, it's small and it enlarges after that (some sort of wind-up). Imo that part could use one more frame, it looks too sudden to me.

• Like 1

I hope there will be an abundance of clothes because that Akastuki Cloak will be very popular. Good job overall.

We will have the ability to change clothes, by setting the paperdoll for each slot from non-premium items too. There also will be variants of the clothes that we do have, such as different colors.

Not yet :) Water and Earth dragons will work differently though.

Not many game designers understand this concept when it comes to Naruto Jutsu Rory.  I'm glad you guys did your research on all the jutsu.  shows that you guys truly care about the fans and the community. Much respect bro :-D

• Like 1

Nice work.

But just a little thing about this jutsu, it doesn't look like Katon Karyuu Endan at all, literally Katon Karyuu Endan means the "Fire Dragon Flame Missile" and your technics has nothing to deal with a Missile "sended by a Dragon".

However your jutsu fits best with the Katon Gouryuuka  No Jutsu used by Sasuke against Itachi.

That's just something i noticed, keep up the good work ;) .

Nice work.

But just a little thing about this jutsu, it doesn't look like Katon Karyuu Endan at all, literally Katon Karyuu Endan means the "Fire Dragon Flame Missile" and your technics has nothing to deal with a Missile "sended by a Dragon".

However your jutsu fits best with the Katon Gouryuuka  No Jutsu used by Sasuke against Itachi.

That's just something i noticed, keep up the good work ;) .

It's supposed to be that one, te one he uses to create the storm.