Nin Online's 1st Anniversary

Ueda

I don't care

That type of attitude is why so many good things end up failing. Hype is built up to make a product feasible to complete, without hype nothing can give it  momentum to flourish, but people like this cause the product to have to be released earlier than what the developers wished it to be which causes a backlash and this basically lead to a product's demise. So many good games have failed because of it, and I don't tolerate it or listen to people who follow it.

• Like 4

I don't care

Neither do we!

You see, the purpose of closed testing is to weed out the problems before he masses rush in and realize it's not working right.

The only reason we even open to up a larger group is to stress test :)

We don't have an obligation to open the server, we could leave it to just developers until we release a full game.

But since we're really nice people, see you online then <3

• Like 4

Some people do not have any idea how hard it is to create a 2D game and even with a competent team. Guys just want to know the game and ready end result but it has a whole above process, such as alpha testing for players who know what they report to help the developers to release a final product with continuous updates to always improve. It does not help to release something too early and with poor quality, full of problems that can frustrate developers and players. 

Just seeing the diary showing the skills of developers, pictures and things already done makes me very impressed.

Just seeing the diary showing the skills of developers, pictures and things already done makes me very impressed.

Thank you. <3

We're indies with a very limited amount of resources, but we try our best to do professional quality work, and if we did not do closed tests we could not fund the project. This is what a lot of people do not understand and glad to know that some do. A lot of the resources we've put into the game are sweat and blood of the staff here. Hundreds of hours of free work, no payment like what a traditional team would get. This is why we must have perks for donators and early adopters since the game requires a lot of resources to complete.

No one in their right mind should open a game in alpha to players since it harms the reputation, and expectations of what people think the game will have and can destroy the hype level, but we wanted to share the game early on to allow people to experience it from start to finish. :)

• Like 1

@ The idea of ​​gold and silver members is excellent here in the community found a very good idea and who wants to participate and see the project go ahead surely have to donate some, the worst of it is that you work without getting anything free and still have to release something to the public and even damage the reputation the event of failure, so it has the same alpha process steam, you pay for early access knowing the risks and even discontinuation of the game. The case of you is even though resources are extremely skilled with the engine and produced much, I think it will leave a good game, nothing extreme but a simple game, action, pvp and other super cool systems and perhaps produce you with a success other games even better than this.

• 3 weeks later...