Nin Online's 1st Anniversary

Ueda

We use a lot of programs to make Nin Online.

Art side we mostly use Photoshop and Graphics gale.

Programming is in VB6 IDE with our base engine being Eclipse :)

Thanks for answering so rapidly Rory, I asked because.... well no one cares, anyway good luck with project... :D

I want to mention an important detail for people really wanting to play the game, you may get a chance if you are a veteran of the community, this includes both Gold and Silver Shinobi, such as there being several small tests before July 31st. More information about that will be posted in the Ninja Lounge in a few weeks.

• Ninja Lounge is only accessible to Gold Ninja and Silver Ninja.
  • If you want a chance to get early access before the official closed test please consider buying Gold Ninja or earning Silver Ninja. You can buy Gold Ninja here or earn it by recruiting members to the community to do this you must referral them.
  • Closed tests are not available to everyone, and only Gold Ninja and Silver Ninja.

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Also remember it's never too late to enter a submission into the art contest if you want an attempt at a very simple way to earn Silver Ninja.

You can find the art contest 

You have 3 chances to get Silver, the chances aren't too low! ;)

-Amazi

To become silver member I need to pay or gold is only by this method?

Gold is the only one that can be earned with money, Silver can only be earned by indirectly supporting the game whereas paying is direct support.

• Gold and Silver share the same perks.
  • Both can be shown as a user group.
  • We will allow you to swap between the two later on, such as having a silver name in-game.

Helping hands from Eclipse community ensured the smoothness of the alpha, with people familiar with the engine providing us support in our time of need and offering support to the members of the forum as well!

1383980182636.png

No, I had hopes for this game but really do that tests are only for silver and gold ninjas remove me wanting to wait so good I wish I saw them well within 3 or 2 years old when last ...

The closed testing will only last for 1-2 weeks at most, and then everyone can play afterwards. Although, this testing phase is very short and won't be able to play that long.