Guest Glitch Yagyu

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Alright then, sounds good to me.

I'll be working on my own entry and submitting it soon!

Great! Cannot wait to see all the entries ;)

Good luck everyone. Remember the deadline has been cut short by a couple weeks.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So before I began, I will say that I did this for Amazi.  She challenged me to try something that I didn't think I would be good at.  I'm not the biggest fan of drawing art or painting, However for Amazi I decided to work hard at this and do the best I could do with the little bit of equipment that I had lol.

To start, I used a pin.  Now of course this is the worse thing you could possibly do with the draft of your art project as I had no way of erasing the mistakes I made on my drawing.  I decided to go with something basic.  So instead of drawing something extremely complex or too hard, I took multiple pictures of Kakashi and pieced them together to draw his face.  It wasn't as easy as I thought it would have been.  Take my word for it, Kakashi's ears are bordering on suicide using a pin. ha ha  Here are the portraits I decided to use for Kakashi.

300px-E2E0E320E150E320E400E010E300_E040E

images_zps8ebf02c4.jpg

shgdfv-ep217_zps9da955fb.jpg

Looking at those pictures was tricky and for some strange reason it was more difficult to find a picture of Kakashi's face online without the sharingan open.  I had to carefully draw slow so as to not mess up the the most important feature of Kakashi's face, his head band.  Even then, with that pin I probably did more damage than I did good.  

With further and do, here are the drawings of Kakashi's face that I drew.  It goes from the beginning to the full finished colored art work.  Using my camera on this was fun.  I actually enjoyed this.  Amazi was right. :-)

IMGP6233_zpsef4d1e4a.jpg

IMGP6234_zps4664947c.jpgIMGP6235_zps99a3a197.jpgIMGP6236_zps8274d80d.jpgIMGP6237_zpsa220e3fc.jpgIMGP6238_zpsfac97716.jpgIMGP6239_zpsa3aecc6e.jpgIMGP6240_zps0b413d4c.jpgIMGP6241_zpsf5ba62b3.jpgIMGP6242_zpsd6f3f75f.jpg

IMGP6243_zpsd0b17161.jpgIMGP6244_zps1a55e619.jpg

IMGP6250_zps04afd824.jpgIMGP6251_zps3793aa9d.jpgIMGP6254_zps33ee4260.jpgIMGP6255_zps258a5589.jpg

I hope you guys like it :-D  Oya I almost forgot, I'm not doing this for the art competition, I only did it for Amazi because I promised her.   *New Add* Please feel free however, to add this to the competition if you would like to, so as to get the community together. Thank You :-D

• Like 4

Appealing to Naruto fans is in the game's best interest. Hence. I don't deny that the game is still very much a Naruto fan game. However, our goal is to create enough on top of the Naruto World that it gives fans the feeling of being a Ninja in that universe while giving is the creative space to come up with our own content, such as clans, bloodlines, elements, locations, villages. In the end, Nin was always meant to be a game for naruto fans :)

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I deleted Sipher's post and moved it to PM since I had already asked for the conversation to discontinue since this is a contest thread and it doesn't need tons of unneeded content.

Sorry about that

--

Edit: Love it Shawn! Glad you tried it, pretty good for not thinking you could do well. Your entry will be added to the list. Great job.

You would be better off just saying you removed it because you didn't like what I had to say despite the truth of it. Fortunately, Rory is mature enough to handle criticism and I respect him for that and I hope he knows I am always willing to help out in whatever way I can. If you were really removing my post because of what you claim, you would have removed the Kakashi drawing as it is irrelevant to the contest which was stated by the author himself.

Remember, everyone on the planet can believe the moon is made of cheese, that doesn't make it so.

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Edit: Sorry skimmed your post Sipher, I did remove it because of what I claim, those Kakashi drawings are apart of the contest, why would I want to remove them. They are not irrelevant whatsoever. It says in the OP that you should post your entries into my PM or into this posts comments. Which is also why I ask for you to please end this conversation because I don't want to go through a ton of pages looking for the actual entries over a bunch of unneeded conversations about why Nin Online doesn't make members feel like this is a ninja game over a Naruto game. So if we could please end this convo here I would much appreciate it ;)

Thank you

Sure thing, Amazi. I won't take this any further. Good luck with your contest.

I hope you guys like it :-D Oya I almost forgot, I'm not doing this for the art competition, I only did it for Amazi because I promised her.

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Sure thing, Amazi. I won't take this any further. Good luck with your contest.

Thank you, and I am sorry I am adding it to the contest entries anyway because I would like the competition to be a bit interesting, thank you for your cooperation!

You see I'm an innovator, and I can see the foresight of what this can do for not just the community, but for the business as well. To further explain what I'm trying to get into, I'm not introducing a product.. but a masterpiece of art.

~

~

But before we look at the visuals, I'd like to get in deeper details what motivated me to make this art and how I believe it can help not only the Naruto world, but Ninonline to build a solid foundation for success.

~

~

Explaining the challenges I had to go through is easier said than done as I have a patent still pending so I'm releasing this art in hopes that it will not be stolen. The main motivation for doing this fine art can be relocated with 3 words. Competition, people, and support. 

Now to the art.

Ever since I could remember I've always had a sand fetish. It's hard for me to tell people in person but It's been a subtle problem I've been dealing with as a kid, so in hopes of talking with you guys I want to get out of the sand shield. However I still support, and sniff different qualities of sand. With that being said, I figured I'd make my art relevant to the sand village, and then the idea came to me.

~

~

As an innovator you can always try to find a suitable product for the marketplace which helped me in this case find a vulnerability for art in the Sand Village. Because of my personality and connections to art I always feel like I need to create something new that also can be linked to my past. For everything I do, I have a story behind it. So in this case I would link back to my sand fetish and target the women who seek pleasure as well as having the same sand fetish as me. So I said to myself, how could a woman pleasure herself as well as keeping her fetish with sand?It can be as easy as putting sand in your va****, however it turns out messy with that method so I took one step higher and found an opportunity for the art to be efficient and successive in providing its services. 

I'll finally spare my small talk and show you what I have created. Behold.

The Perfect Camel 2.0

â„¢

bcd50919704ca4d07c94e265a7cbd599.png

The Perfect Camel 2.0â„¢ is gene modified and produced so it will have no mutations or defects. The 2.0 stands for the two bumps on the top. It is colored and finely drawn with a combination of yellowish beige, a musky brown, and a Nigerian black. The effective bumps on the top provide full pleasure whether its stationary or taking those long strolls through the sand. This can be supported by Snooki as seen in this picture. As for the sand fetish part the camel is built to survive those harsh sandstorms so the holder can experience full stimulation of the sand fetish and the bump of the camel.

zvedty.jpg

The Perfect Camel 2.0â„¢ would be located in the Sand village where most of the sand fetishes are occurred and realized, increasing the production of supply and demand. I have many successful business which I will not name here although you can assume I have a vast amount of money. I hired a model to present the The Perfect Camel 2.0â„¢. It didn't come cheap because it was the Gaara the Kazekage. Here the camel is displayed in the Sand villages desert where it would be used most often.

56f45b9230b3760bbae8e97b0621d60c.png

Due to being busy I will discontinue this post from here.

However if you do decide to accept this entry, I wouldn't be surprised as everything I do is a masterpiece. But if you do not, I can accept it and reasonably assume that my fine professional expertise is too great for this style of art.

• Like 2