More & more Jutsus

Ueda

Rory's Development Log #14
More and More Jutsus

Dear Shinobi,

Today I'm going to showcase 3 work in progress techniques I'm working on at the moment.
Let me take time to remind you all I'm not that great an animator.

Poison Cloud Technique
This is a offensive technique for Medical Nins.

UIvzwWz.gif

Still a lot of work required for this!

Lightning Spear Technique
This is a directional AoE Technique for lightning users.

SXiu8oh.gif
8MFjfhM.gif

Mystical Palm Technique
This is one of the most basic techniques for a Medical Nin!
It can be used to bring back a fainted ally before he returns to the hospital.

QkygyDs.png
baeUI3g.gif

That's all for today!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 14

These all look great, seeing the work being done for medical ninja skills I had a thought that has maybe been asked and answered before. Are we going to be able to fight a "world" boss in groups to get better loot or rare items? That's what having a medical ninja seems beneficial for in my opinion.

• Like 1

These all look great, seeing the work being done for medical ninja skills I had a thought that has maybe been asked and answered before. Are we going to be able to fight a "world" boss in groups to get better loot or rare items? That's what having a medical ninja seems beneficial for in my opinion.

Yes, we're thinking about having the ultimate boss in the game be the 9 beasts, and each beast will attack a village or place at random times. There's still a lot of undecided aspects about world bosses where players can create several teams to work together to defeat one. There won't be raid groups like a lot of MMOs with 40 people or more, but the loot will be shared if your team does a big enough percent toward the boss's health. Loot sharing means it will be duplicated for each team that participates, so the more teams that try to kill it the better for everyone.

• Like 3

Nice, another boss you could implement is the dark one from that movie blood prison or w/e. The big thing with wings, no eyes and shit.

A long way from where you guys are probably, but it could be put in the list of things to do if you like.

• Like 1

Nice, another boss you could implement is the dark one from that movie blood prison or w/e. The big thing with wings, no eyes and shit. A long way from where you guys are probably, but it could be put in the list of things to do if you like.

Right, thanks for the suggestion. I never enjoyed instances dungeons in most MMOs due to the fact that you were separate from the rest of the community, with doing world bosses for everything allows people to fight over bosses and work together in non-PvP locations.
  • Like 1

I'm mostly impressed with the ''poison cloud''. I personally think that the animation is more befitting of a ''Smoke bomb'' though. Nonetheless, good work. At least this reassures the community a bit that the project is still being worked on rather than from words alone.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...